• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Molly/Ex side effect

opiandy

Greenlighter
I rarely take MDMA, but have the same side effect every time I do, and no matter the quantity consumed.

The day after taking it, I have extreme diarrhea. It usually lasts for the day after taking and then the 2nd day after. It comes on within 5-10 minutes after consuming ANY food or liquid. It doesn?t matter how little or how much I take. The amount of food I consume also has no impact.

I did not have this effect when I was taking it in my early 20s, 17-18 years ago. I was also taking it often and in large quantities back then.

it makes it a real pain in the ass, no pun intended, when out of town for a music festival and wanting to enjoy some.
Any ideas or recommendations?

Welcome opiandy and thanks for the question,

Are you reagent testing your products with the full kits available and are you taking any prescription medication or have any mental health issues?

Anxiety can be a common cause of diarrhoea due to the anxiety and after effects of the MDMA comedown.

My advice would be to go to your general practitioner and ask for advice. Be honest and you will get the answers you need. Perhaps the product is impure?

I always consume MDMA on a full stomach and consume little to no water until the MDMA high has begun this is due to the enzymes in your stomach and their interaction with processing food. Could it even be you're dehydrated or experiencing hyponatremia?

As you get older consuming bad foods can have effect on the good bacteria in your stomach which might be affecting your experiences to the bathroom.

Are you overweight, You may just perhaps have IBS which is common among many adults and adolescents.

Thanks for the reply, scatterday.

I don’t have a reagent testing kit, so I have never tested the molly or ecstasy. They have all come from various parts of the country (Colorado, Alabama, Georgia, Germany) and been in different forms, so the chances of them all having the same reagents would be slim, I would think. I could be completely wrong, though.

I don’t suffer from any anxiety, mental health issues, or overweight issues, so I don’t think that has anything to do with it.

I have consumed on a full and an empty stomach. I drink enough water daily to not have to worry about being dehydrated, ever.

I think the oddest part is the amount and frequency at which I used to consume compared to now and not experiencing the side effect that I do now.

I’ll ask my doc the next time I’m in to see him.

Thanks for the reply, scatterday.

I don’t have a reagent testing kit, so I have never tested the molly or ecstasy. They have all come from various parts of the country (Colorado, Alabama, Georgia, Germany) and been in different forms, so the chances of them all having the same reagents would be slim, I would think. I could be completely wrong, though.

I don’t suffer from any anxiety, mental health issues, or overweight issues, so I don’t think that has anything to do with it.

I have consumed on a full and an empty stomach. I drink enough water daily to not have to worry about being dehydrated, ever.

I think the oddest part is the amount and frequency at which I used to consume compared to now and not experiencing the side effect that I do now.

I’ll ask my doc the next time I’m in to see him.

You're very welcome,

The number one priority for you at the moment should be to invest in a testing kit. They generally cost the price of a few pills in your area and are well worth knowing and identifying the substance you have for peace of mind. If all those questions you've answered truthfully are correct it may be a byproduct or adulterant within the ecstasy or you may just get an upset tummy after taking "MDMA" well whatever it is you believe you're taking because you aren't testing your samples.

This is very disappointing to see and I'd like you to purchase a testing kit then share some results with us.

You may likely not even be getting MDMA.

Be honest and upfront with your doctor about your drug consumption and your stomach problems post experience after the consumption of food. I recommend the complete testing kit first, Prior to seeing your general practitioner because this only occurs when you consume MDMA. If you were to take another recreational drug would you also have an upset stomach? (Not that I advise that because you're currently playing a slot machine with your life without a testing kit). A little disappointing I must say but nevertheless take this advice on board and do with it what you wish.

If you have any more concerns please feel free to express them back here or even shoot me a personal message that I'll respond to. I'd seek multiple GP solutions and see what the likely cause they think it to be then report back here with your findings.

I suspect the product you're getting may be adulterated in my honest opinion.

I would love to expect see some tests next time we speak.

PLUR Scatterday.

Last edited:
Do you chew gum when you roll? I was having the diarrhea issue for awhile, and it ended up being a reaction to the artificial sweetener in the gum. I've also had some bad stomach issues (not diarrhea) that I believe were due to impurities in the product. Hard to say what is happening to you since you are not testing. Definitely get a testing kit.