• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How long after snorting last line of crystal are you in the clear

Thatonegirl87

Greenlighter
Hello there Ive been searching the web for an answer to my question and coming up empty. Basically i wanna know if theres a certain time after snorting crystal meth that you are in the clear. No heart attack stroke things like that. If you're going to od does it come on suddenly or creep up? Im just curious. I like to time myself. I usually think after an hour or two with nothing unusual that Im in the clear. Any thoughts on this?

A meth overdose is usually a failure of the heart, a stroke, or something similar. The healthier you are and better shape you're in the less likely an overdose is, at least to the best of my knowledge. You'll probably feel extreme chest pain before an OD, there are warning signs but it's impossible to know when or if you are going to OD.

As your dose goes up the risk of OD increases. The human body can handle a supringly high amount of stimulation before it gives out, assuming it's a healthy body.

The best way to mitigate this problem is by checking your heart rate and blood pressure regularly, keeping your dose as low as possible, and making sure not to combine stimulants or other drugs that excaserbate the risk of stroke or heart attack.

What do you mean by, "I usually think after an hour or two with nothing unusual that Im in the clear?" Do you mean that you're clear to take more meth or that you're clear from possible OD?

Any1 could help me? Got a 50 today I'm not a reg user did bout half 50 n did last bump like 4 hours ago ..I havnt done it n like 3 years..things is after did last bump my head started hurt real bad n i got really bad stomach pains n threw up few times..did i jus do too much? Now stomach don't hurt but if I don't move around n stuff my head hurts ..like if sit down it hurts but stand up it don't...could really use advice ...thank u

Looks like you just had a bad come-up and took too much crystal, but that doesn't mean you are OD'ing or having a stroke. Nausea on come-up can happen to Methamp, but also to other drugs like MDMA when you dose too high. Also, keep in mind that your crystal might be higher quality then you are used to. It can differ from one batch to the other. So always play it safe and slowly build it up, so you can get an idea of the product's quality. Hope this helps you out.

You are never in the clear until the drug is completely out of your body! Don?t think you are ok just because you were able to go ok for a few hours! It?s high could last 8,10 12+ and anything could happen! If you play the game expect to play by all the rules including death!
I?m not trying to scare you it?s just the way it goes!
I?m no expert but look up yourself ?OD? it?s quite different than you might think! Not all od?s are our last day!

Also if you are not sure about the dose you are thinking of taking then don?t or if you have to time yourself if you are going to live or die the second one would have not made a difference! Do yourself a favor and research as much as possibly can because everyone is different and you can take as much as you want,but you can never take back what you put in!