• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health Oxycodone for mental problems??

Dopedudeman

Greenlighter
First time I took Oxycodone it 100% totally relieved me of my mental problems. But I cant get a prescription. I've done all the opiates out there. None relieve the symptoms like Oxycodone. I can't tell you how good it feels to be in control of your thoughts and Oxycodone is the only drug that's ever worked for me.

While it's true that it makes people feel "good", everybody I know (including myself) finds it to do more harm than good in a very short time due to its highly-addictive nature.

I personally stay up-to-date with the latest information on antidepressants/mood stabilizers/etc. and look for the safest, most effective options out there.

I know what you mean though.

Yeah I'm going to leave this thread open (at least presently) for the sake of other members.

Opioids do not have the advanced level of affecting the brain to reliably sustain increased mood without having to increase the dosage frequently. This means that they don't work as antidepressants, but as pain medications and drugs of abuse.

Furthermore, most any drug that entirely makes one's life much easier, is in fact a drug of abuse, and will merit an increased dosage before long, in order to sustain the positive effects on mood.

Neither alcohol, oxycodone, amphetamine, nor other addictive drugs are antidepressants. If used continuously, one either increases the dose or stops use. Eventually, they will continue to use and increase their dosage so that they give everything they have and more just to stay out of withdrawal.

Please stay away from opioids for depression. Feel free to read the plenty stories on this site about people who wrongly thought that opioids could help them in a psychiatric manner. Please stop using them now, or things will get very bad, very fast.