View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

GI issues with lysergamides

freaktech

Bluelighter
Anyone notice at end of the trip GI issues with some lysergamides? Ocurred at me at the end of al-lad trip and even with a test (only 25ug) of eth-lad, It comes with painful gas and diahrrea. Is there any method to prevent this? I find a unique headspace with al-lad, I love so much, but this side effect is a little annoying (no very pleasurable the painful gas and diahrrea with my bathroom melting in multiple neon colours hehe)

This side effects never ocurred at me with triptamines or 2C-B

I get the same symptoms with LSD and analogs, which has put me off of them. I get gas towards the end of 4 and 5 substituted tryptamine experiences, too, but not nearly as bad. Hinga shtak helps with that, and might help you as well (probably not worth diarrhea, though)

It's sad because al-lad is very irreplaceable for me, have the more lucid, colorful and euphoric headspace i never seen on any other psych, the ultimate recreational drug for me

I haven't noticed any of those side effects on ALD-52, LSD-25 or 1P-LSD, not any of the 2Cs. The 5-MeO-XXX's yes, and to some extent the 2Cs.

I get major gas at the end of an acid trip! No diarrhea though.

I remember it was so bad one time I was like please god someone just stab a straw through my stomach and suck that shit out lol

Maybe simeticone helps, it's indicated for bloating and gas. Even if not cut the diarrhea, may be fine, the bad part is the horrible gas pain really.

Anyone tried with low dosage of codeine? Opiates reduces intestinal motility

Low doses of opioids work but you still get the wonky gut feeling. It's just part of LSD and I assume most of its analogs. I assumed everyone was accustomed to this since it was always a running joke in my group that you always end up "coming up in the bathroom". I try to go before/as I'm coming up to avoid having to go on the peak. I don't know what it is about the bathroom but I always seem to notice first signs in there or if I'm already up the trip seems to get stronger. I think it's because you're off by yourself and bathroom floors/walls typically have patterns on them. Most everyone I know has gotten lost in one more than once.