• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

I imagine weed and stimulants cause OCD?

Legally High

Bluelighter
How does this effect your thoughts and behaviors?

I?m not sure what this is called exactly. But I sometimes feel as if certain numbers I see are super powerful effect on emotions, like 3,s being good and 6?s being bad. Also like hearing the distant 18wheeler noises in the quite night, and thinking there is some deeper meaning to these noises but can?t really figure out what it is. Many more strange thought patterns.

What I wonder is if there really is something there to these things or if it?s just some OCD or delusional type thing?

For me yeah, high THC sativa strains, strong stimulants (or even just too much caffeine) gives rise to OCD-esque behaviors pretty consistently. It's actually damn useful as I am suddenly overcome with a desire to clean my house and research nutrition/environmental toxicity. My dad abuses Tobacco Cannabis and Caffeine regularly at pretty high doses and seems to exhibit a lot of OCD type behavior as well, though he is so overwhelmed by the messes he refuses to clean up that he essentially just lives in squalor like an overgrown frat boy with no buddies to pick up for him after the party. He is probably legitimately mentally ill though, which is hilarious cause he is a psychologist.

What you're describing is a tad extreme and actually sounds a bit more like the beginning of symptoms of psychosis. Are you sleeping and eating? Not saying you're crazy man but if you stay up too long anyone will start believing numbers are good or evil and hearing sirens/cars that aren't there in the distance/ people watching them who probably don't exist.

Strangly the sleeping is quite a bit. But perhaps not well from the stimulation. Lol but the cars in the distance are real sounds it just seems plain the rest of the time.

What stimulants are you taking? Yes stimulants can cause psychosis and weed can aid in the delusions by causing paranoid thoughts.