L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Period sex

nuttynutskin

Bluelighter
Yay or nay? As a guy it never bothered me and I could never figure out what the big deal is... Just a little blood. So what do ya'll think? (Looking for opinions from both sexes.)

Guy and yay. Same for my fiancee and she says she is more horny than normally (if that is even possible) during period.

I'm a guy and yay. I don't give a fuck what so ever, just put some towels down. Hell I've even ate my girlfriend out while she was lightly bleeding... Lmao I'm a nasty mfer though!

dracula.jpg

I mean, I'll push through it. It's one of those things that's really gross and unpleasant to me (which is weird in a sense, considering things that are objectively more gross than blood typically don't phase me at all in the moment), but tbh there is very little I wouldn't push through, so yeah. I suppose it may come down to a subconscious distinction between filth and gore.

Just don't forget to put a towel down, in order to prevent your bed from looking like a crime scene afterwards.

Remarking on the difficulty involved in cleaning blood out of fabrics should be thought of less as a psycho/serial killer thing, and more of a period sex thing.

Put a towel down and go to town. I love that my guy doesn't mind at all. Everything is extra sensitive on my period so it feels really good.

I'm a guy and yay. I don't give a fuck what so ever, just put some towels down. Hell I've even ate my girlfriend out while she was lightly bleeding... Lmao I'm a nasty mfer though!

LOL! I would not let my guy go down on me on my period, but it's cool you're into it.

Guy. It never stopped me. Two significant others were even hornier while they were on their period. I did draw the line at earning my "red wings" though.

Girl here- Four days into period and I ended up pregnant. Apparently, a fertile time for me.

Guy and a yay. Many women are more horny on their periods. I don't mind blood. As an additional plus, it's practically impossible to conceive during a period.

^ practically but not 100%

either way blood to me as a gay is a real turn off but then i'm never gonna come accross "normal bleeding" out of a cock

Apparently prostate infections can cause that. Fortunately not something I know first hand. lol

Guy and definitely! In my younger days, I was a horny bugger and a little blood wasn't going to get in the way of a good time. And as much as I LOVE to go down on my lady, I don't intentionally do it during that time, however I did start doing it once when we didn't know it was happening. I was like, damn, this does not taste right. Followed by, shit honey, there is blood down yonder. And I'm going to quickly wash up and I will be right back.

Hot woman with a hot ass and pussy...A bit of blood does not take anything away.
So yay I'm all for nasty sex. Pussy more wet than usual so it feels slightly different but just the fact that she wants your dick no matter what...makes the whole thing hot as fuck.

^ Yeah, that's why sex during that time became hot to me. I was the one shy about it at first. It's just sexy as hell and manly when your b/f wants you no matter what and he's not all grossed out like a big baby. haha