• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

If trying to date someone what is a improper age.

Status
Not open for further replies.

emkee_reinvented

Bluelighter
There is a chance I trying to get a date with someone way improper age.This person is working local as cashier in the supermarket, I have no fridge/ cooler so I visited a lot, at least until this happened.

Coincidencially I had my plastic paycard do a disappearing act on me, a akward moment happing twice with the same cashier. And it felt as if in that timeframe it happened. This person knew me, kwew were creditcard was hiding. It was at these few moments I got closer then I ever got to anything in a supermarket. I was desperate to find out if this was visa versa, your always guessing if the other experiences anything remotely alike.

After some scrolling through the site of the supermarket I found a picture first and then a link to a facebook page.
It took some curiouge to walk up and ask her if I could contact via facebook. Do a friend request? And I got a YES!
Knowing nothing of that person. They are dressed in unisex workclothing.

But I wouldn't get off that easy.

The facebook page revealed a handfull gorgeous pictures, they looked diff then the avarage facebooksnapshots. I was touched by the itricate face on the pictures I could not comprehend the sparse information only amplifying my feelings. Mysterious. Being on that page felt uneasy, so didn't stay to long but it made me only more curious. At this point I must have realized how deep I was allready in. But with no year of birth I found myself clueless on the age. At the same time experiencing the classical emotional ride of love.
Think Tristan and Iseult deep.

Been 6 long days since my first chat request, did a another 2 days later, no reaction. I have no clue if the chat request got there or was read. My profile, reveals my age 45, I had to quickly update my marital status I am divorced, my last relation, it ended some 8 years ago. I do my groceries with my kids there. I am transparant here you get why as I got some bagage.
And lets be honoust this is weird, can you have a click this way is that even realistic falling in love this way, is it even possible. It feels that way we shall see but the age thing is fucked. They hire people from 16 and up for that function. And I totally suck at guessing ages.

Adutls are 21 but even that seems improper. Imagine your daughter or sister dating a 45. I am going on intuition in this particular event. This only happened once in my whole life. I don't hit on underaged, assuming this person could be young, employes all the time. And it isn't even a hit I would sleep with a sword in between us but man do I wish I could be near.

And since 6 days no reply from my Iseult, going to the supermarkt has taken on quite a different form. My plan is to somehow make the age thing clear so I can realize my mistake. Or hopefully find out it's above 27, hard to put a number on love. Oh guys and girls I am really in the rabbit hole. I experience only good effects personally so no regrets just that one thing.

This happened yesterday. With extreme hot weather predicted and my kids coming I needed some supply from the drugstore. Which is conveniently located with fore mentioned supermarket under the same roof. While I was having a good time with one of the shop personal. I could not read the etiket but the shop also carries glasses, the ice was broken. Related to her my concerns about a lot of the chemical sunfiters. And finely decided on a superb sunfilter with only mineral filter's non nano or micro particals.

But when I was at the cash register she entered the store. It seemed almost unreal how natural it went, serenity. And some where along, way later our eyes met again, must have looked real cool, and greeted each other. The sounds sounding a litle further then usual. With unnoticable but enourmess effort I pinned and left.

Then I installed myself on a bench in the shade of a trea. 30 minutes later she indeed came out and I walked her to the bus. We talked and talked and it's ok.

Facebook is also seemingly dying so my chat drowned in the pool. And the age thing is not of importance here. Initial feelings about certain issues. She appriciated I took these things in consideration when gauging my way. Although they are inherent to experience are and of no more importance. She basically said make no big deal about .. anything, see you later.

It left me feeling very clear headed and will go as the flow. We'll meet again.

That’s a creepy inappropriate age indeed.

Don't even remind me why in euphoria's name did I f*ck put it op on my favorite website and thank you for highlighting it for me beagleboy until this thread has disolved I am outta here..

But the age thing is of no importance.And expectations that although not wrong as they obviously helped to act on that feeling of intuition irrelevant now,. This was fun and I think if the oppertunity occurs, she asked me some thing I couldn't answer because we were standing in the most macabre bus wait room on the island. Not in any proximaty of a good setting. That's I am guessing the reason the universe arranged this little meet up.

But that sweep of energy that accompanies it, is a rush.Nothing more . And I feel the outcome on the action was, if I ever wittness anything alike do it again.

If she is under 18 it is no. Im 22 and if a girl is under 18 its a no. Its not worth the risk. Its not to say im attracted to some 17 year olds. But get away if your not 18 im not going to jail.

none of what you write op is very clear

i'm no further on

You nailled it verbal fruitsalad.

But think about it all these coincidences the weird actions I did. Only to make it possible that this would happen. Btw she is way younger then I believed her to be. I think the chances we would have met otherwise are zero. iNormally we would not have had this talk.

But my guess is that I met her for something else then what my first impression was.

One of the first things she told was that she had been addiced to GHB. To a total stranger. And what is the chance that stranger, certainly my age was addicted to GHB also.

Here addiction could have been caused by here youth. She tells me there is an unresolved issue with her dad. She doesn't see him any more. What I understood is that she has doubts about what actually happened. And about weither to try to find out or leave it.

When I told here about my daughter.She began shining and started asking all kinds of questions about how it is to have daughter. That bus stop place really isn't the best place for this kinda conversations. A man asked the way. And it was over.

It is quite bizar, knowing these things and having met the person once.

And being aware of how it feels to be a father. This whole thing just turned into another thing. Luckily asking her about what I think will be eassier with the hormones out of the way.

Nobody realizes that age thing, which is of no relevance anymore, could do me serious psychylogical trauma. You know my age she could be my daughter that's more then enough info. I like d1nach have standards, although mine are internally enforced. For d1nach a whole police corps has to be kept ready %) So the dating stuff is over.

Such nosey people, just joking but I Aint gonna tell you

Nobody in for a nice talk about if this universe could indeed create some of these coincidental events. .

Is she under 18?
No. According to her age is of irrelevance. expactations differing from reality maybe. But if what she said is what she thinks it's cool.

D1nach is young maybe you are to Larimar. But she told me she gets phone numbers and alike from random guys all the time. This in my eyes is weird I mean love don't come by that often so 90% is probably bunk. Is that normal these days?

According to her age is of irrelevance.
Man, LOL doesn't even begin to do this justice. I honestly did guffaw reading this. It ain't gonna be irrelevant to the authorities if she's not of age. And seriously dude, you're my age, you're 45. Not that I don't enjoy looking at eye candy a little now and then, but you're in such different phases of your life how can you possibly think you would have anything in common??? And if you can't date women closer to your own age, it might not hurt to examine why that's the case.

Yes it's very normal for a decent looking girl to get hit on constantly and get numbers especially when they are young and dressed nice. I'm in my 30's with a wedding ring and sometimes kids with me and still get looks, hit on and bothered by men, it's just how it is for woman who are not overweight or unsightly lol. Sorry but when I was a teen or college girl and some dad type tried to talk to me I thought they were a creep but maybe she's different or has daddy issues .

Man, LOL doesn't even begin to do this justice. I honestly did guffaw reading this. It ain't gonna be irrelevant to the authorities if she's not of age. And seriously dude, you're my age, you're 45. Not that I don't enjoy looking at eye candy a little now and then, but you're in such different phases of your life how can you possibly think you would have anything in common??? And if you can't date women closer to your own age, it might not hurt to examine why that's the case.

aihfl since april after 10 years of living together with my wife platonicly, not by choice , I am on my own. My last date was my wife who is of same age. So we are talking the time before computers computers internet and cellphones. Yeah I know normal guys piss out of the window when there wife is being stubborn. But that not what I choose.

We have the same thoughts on the subject age. I am not dating her or anybody her age, so that includes d1nach, who I am guessing is a he. So is that cleared I am 45 would I have to draw a line, at 29 I would feel really awkward. This clearly is a generation gap.

it's just that I have never did something like this so that's why I put it up here. And seems to have brought usefull discussion. And I want to make one thing clear this isn't about looking at eyecandy once in a while. Whatever that may mean for you, I assume looking at hot chicks but because of improper age not making a move. That got nothing to do with this or what I am trying to describe. Whatever happened was based on how she reacted and not how she looked. What image do you have of this event a gorgeous chick in sexy clothing scanning the groceriecs sucking a lollipop backwards on a Bugati.

Last edited:
Yes it's very normal for a decent looking girl to get hit on constantly and get numbers especially when they are young and dressed nice. I'm in my 30's with a wedding ring and sometimes kids with me and still get looks, hit on and bothered by men, it's just how it is for woman who are not overweight or unsightly lol. Sorry but when I was a teen or college girl and some dad type tried to talk to me I thought they were a creep but maybe she's different or has daddy issues .

I did not realise that girls get bothered that much, she indeed reacted like she gets random proposals all the time.

For the record I don't creep underaged on purpose.

aihfl since april after 10 years of living together with my wife platonicly, not by choice , I am on my own. My last date was my wife who is of same age. So we are talking the time before computers computers internet and cellphones.
Dude, you're not engendering any sympathy. My ex wife was a shrewish cunt for whom sex was a chore and when she didn't even begrudge me that anymore - I GOT A DIVORCE. I got married in 2002 (div. 2014), was in a relationship with my ex since 2000, so yeah, that was way before match or eharmony was mainstream as well, but that didn't stop me from giving it a go and I met some cool people some of whom I'm still friends with. And dude, be realistic about age. IMO your cutoff should be more like 35. Watching other middle-aged peers and colleagues make complete asses out of themselves I've learned two important lessons about trying to date out of an age appropriate range: 1. they're into your money (which only applies if you're able and/or inclined to constantly shower them with expensive gifts and getaways and do things like, ohhhh....move them into an upscale apartment which you pay for), and 2. if you don't have money, they're (for the time being at least) too naive to realize you're just creepy. Either way, it ain't gonna end well for you.

I'm in my 30's with a wedding ring and sometimes kids with me and still get looks, hit on and bothered by men, it's just how it is for woman who are not overweight or unsightly

My ex wife is 44 and like you very sexy. We and our two kids were again at that busstop. We only have one in the village. A guy with a girl of eyecandyisc beaty stood there. And he stared at my wife who was doing indecent postures in order to get the kids ready for the ride.

I still guessing what the relation between him and the girl next to him was. If it was his gf I hoping he got a hard time later on as result.

... or has daddy issues .

Their is a issue with her dad one of the first things she told during the 7 minute walk. Do you think it could turn the other way that because of that issue she has a raised chance of falling in love with a man her fathers age?

I am going to give it a break for now.

Last edited:
Dude, you're not engendering any sympathy. My ex wife was a shrewish cunt for whom sex was a chore and when she didn't even begrudge me that anymore - I GOT A DIVORCE. I got married in 2002 (div. 2014), was in a relationship with my ex since 2000, so yeah, that was way before match or eharmony was mainstream as well, but that didn't stop me from giving it a go and I met some cool people some of whom I'm still friends with. And dude, be realistic about age. IMO your cutoff should be more like 35. ....

This ain't fishing for sympathy. But a reply to your idea proposing I am having an issue dating people my own age. I don't date but can assure if, I would have affairs with people my own age. But I don't and this particular event I had no clue about her age. But we have established some sort of treshold, over 30 at least maybe 35 we all seem to agree on that. But the age thing is irrelevant because she is way younger then too young, basicly a child. I don't have to question what is a cutoff age simply because of that.

And everyone is different but I think Match and eharmony are somekinda dating sites. I don 't get that, just like I don't get the asking compleet strangers here and there thing.

No either it comes on your path or not. The last 10 years I had closed my self for love affairs by choice.
But I still not quite sure why this has happened. Still contemplating after Larimar last post what is wisdom.

Last edited:
I don't date but can assure if, I would have affairs with people my own age.
emkee_reinvented said:
The last 10 years I had closed my self for love affairs by choice.
You crack me up. Thanks for the yuks. If you could have affairs with people your own age you wouldn't have been looking for validation on an anonymous internet forum that it's ok to try and pick up a kid. It's not lost on me that you only started backpedaling after people called you out on it. You "choosing" not to date is no different from me "choosing" not to have shredded six pack abs.

Status
Not open for further replies.