• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

If trying to date someone what is a improper age.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aihfl can you please get out or reread what I wrote and stop puting your bullshit in my thread. I know reading is hard but now you crack me up.

Ok I be polite for sake of politeness, this is not my language I am used to and sum it up for you in a nutshell.

I had no idea of what age she had when it happened. That thought occured after, so I posted on here. Then by chance I walked into her and and explained my concerns about the age thing to her. And found out she is way way way to young. What part about I ain't dating anyone who could be my daughter you don't get Can you get that in your wooden head and fuck off. Go do some training.

You "choosing" not to date is no different from me "choosing" not to have shredded six pack abs.

Those are so different but I get it that you don't. Seriously do some training and stop bothering other people till your at least physically healthy.

Well if that is your pic you posted over on bluelight you look old. Real old how old are you may I ask?

Last edited:
on an anonymous internet forum

If you feel this is an anonymous internet forum to me it's not. I have been an active member since end of 2001. Before I got reinvented.

I have read so many threads calling this this site anonymeus is not doing it justice.

I haven't read this thread, but I thought that I'd share the guidance I've been given. The elder person should divide their age in two, then add seven. That's the firm cutoff. Seems pretty reliable

i'm gonna close this, its gone as far as it can in answering your question op plus you got aggy in your responses though i do see why as you were just asking a question

just want to point out age of consent in uk is 16, france 15, germany 14 as long as you dont create the experience via exploitive behaviour (in which case its 16-18)

maybe posters responses here should be framed within bluelights international context and not be such a series of knee jerk over reactions to something that didn't even happen

i think we all know getting with someone young when you are old is stupid just because your life ideas wont match up and its just generally unwise

Status
Not open for further replies.