Using Test E at 16

TheFederalBureau

Greenlighter
Hey everyone, I'll start by saying that I'm not dead set on doing this, and if dissuading me from doing it is the best path, please do. At the same time, articles online that just say "don't" about this topic aren't helpful at all. I'm 16 years old, and I'm considering using Test E. I'm really in to lifting, but that actually isn't the reason I want to take it. In fact, I'm hesitant to partly because I'd no longer be natural. I'd reckon I'm about 2/3 of the way into puberty, but that's probably bullshit. Either way, as I understand it, the testosterone levels during puberty pretty much determine the prevalence of "masculine features", and it seems to me like it would be nice to influence that. Am I right to think this? I think my natural T levels could get sort of fucked, but if the desired effects occurred I might be able to live with that. Please don't jump right in to why I should use test, I'd really like to know reasons for why I'm wrong/right, and what type of damage (or positive effects) it could have. Thanks.

I would highly recommend you don't do this. Endocrinology is a very complicated science that involves lots of chemicals beyond testosterone and can't be determined by a number that often varies. Most doctors would tell you that unless you are suffering from noticeable health effects, the amount of testosterone you produce is probably right for your body. Everyone's body is different and more testosterone doesn't make you more masculine. Right now you're best bet is to let your body adjust naturally so that it doesn't become dependent on external hormones to function properly. If you really want to see a change in muscle mass, a good diet and exercise will do more than any perfomance enhancers in existence.

Edit: I'm sure you've heard this before but in a few years you will look back on these worries as pretty humorous. Wish you the best and seriously don't do it!

Hey everyone, I'll start by saying that I'm not dead set on doing this, and if dissuading me from doing it is the best path, please do. At the same time, articles online that just say "don't" about this topic aren't helpful at all. I'm 16 years old, and I'm considering using Test E. I'm really in to lifting, but that actually isn't the reason I want to take it. In fact, I'm hesitant to partly because I'd no longer be natural. I'd reckon I'm about 2/3 of the way into puberty, but that's probably bullshit. Either way, as I understand it, the testosterone levels during puberty pretty much determine the prevalence of "masculine features", and it seems to me like it would be nice to influence that. Am I right to think this? I think my natural T levels could get sort of fucked, but if the desired effects occurred I might be able to live with that. Please don't jump right in to why I should use test, I'd really like to know reasons for why I'm wrong/right, and what type of damage (or positive effects) it could have. Thanks.

Aside from the fact that this reads like a low-level trolling attempt, this would be a huge mistake. You'll probably stop growing (your epiphysial plates may close), which will mean you won't grow any taller, your limbs will stunt and your shoulder girdle (which grows into the early 20s) stops growing/widening, so you'll look more 'feminine' no matter what you do after. And no, it will be very unlikely to make your cock grow.

As the others said... NOOOO!
Stunt your growth and permanent changes to your hpta during a crucial developing part of your life both physical and mental. Just live with being natty for another 8-10 years. Take this time to maximize your training, diet, and build health habits to set you up for a future with hormones when/if it comes to that time. You're young and impulsive (I can say that as I'm sure everyone here that's older than you, some old enough to be your dad) will vouch that decisions you make now are most likely not well thought out or planned. Wait and come back to us when you're 20 with some pictures to see if you are a "special case" that may benefit from becoming enhanced at an earlier age.

Aside from the fact that this reads like a low-level trolling attempt, this would be a huge mistake. You'll probably stop growing (your epiphysial plates may close), which will mean you won't grow any taller, your limbs will stunt and your shoulder girdle (which grows into the early 20s) stops growing/widening, so you'll look more 'feminine' no matter what you do after. And no, it will be very unlikely to make your cock grow.

As the others said... NOOOO!
Stunt your growth and permanent changes to your hpta during a crucial developing part of your life both physical and mental. Just live with being natty for another 8-10 years. Take this time to maximize your training, diet, and build health habits to set you up for a future with hormones when/if it comes to that time. You're young and impulsive (I can say that as I'm sure everyone here that's older than you, some old enough to be your dad) will vouch that decisions you make now are most likely not well thought out or planned. Wait and come back to us when you're 20 with some pictures to see if you are a "special case" that may benefit from becoming enhanced at an earlier age.

I would highly recommend you don't do this. Endocrinology is a very complicated science that involves lots of chemicals beyond testosterone and can't be determined by a number that often varies. Most doctors would tell you that unless you are suffering from noticeable health effects, the amount of testosterone you produce is probably right for your body. Everyone's body is different and more testosterone doesn't make you more masculine. Right now you're best bet is to let your body adjust naturally so that it doesn't become dependent on external hormones to function properly. If you really want to see a change in muscle mass, a good diet and exercise will do more than any perfomance enhancers in existence.

Edit: I'm sure you've heard this before but in a few years you will look back on these worries as pretty humorous. Wish you the best and seriously don't do it!

Thanks guys, @CFC, sadly it wasn't trolling, and I actually wasn't trying to make my dick bigger (I'm fine in that department) although reading that again it probably was implied. I'll admit I'm a bit insecure about not looking "manly" enough despite being much more muscular than most guys my age. I suppose I have time for that to happen, and you all have actually convinced me not to fuck with my hormones at this age. Thank you all, I'm sure I'll be glad I chose not to later in life.

Do you want to use it for the hair growth?

Take it from someone who had a baby face growing up and still does to some degree... it can end up playing in your favor down the line, lol. Definitely not worth it.

Do you want to use it for the hair growth?

Take it from someone who had a baby face growing up and still does to some degree... it can end up playing in your favor down the line, lol. Definitely not worth it.

Lol i get the hair growth in my late 20s.

Wait til mid 20s and abuse strong androgens for a bit, it'll mature your face for a bit. I remember being 25 and women thinking I was 30...

Lol i get the hair growth in my late 20s.

Wait til mid 20s and abuse strong androgens for a bit, it'll mature your face for a bit. I remember being 25 and women thinking I was 30...

Bummer, definitely not worth being able to buy booze earlier.
I, too, didn't look as old as I would've liked when I was a kid, but now that I am almost 60 and people think I am in my 40's, the advantages of the "Dick Clark Gene" cannot be overstated.
Be glad you look like a kid, you won't forever and when you no longer do you'll wish you did.