Info Transparrncy part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

zephyr

Ex-Bluelighter
Hello

Again for public information and to show anyone who is still interested at all in this communiy that the owners take staff misbehaviour seriously enough to listen to you despite current administrator (unilateral- see previous now closed attempt at this) not co operating.

You are on notice.

Having had to reach out with concerns of abuse of power to the owners is very sad but that is what must be done when the nepotism has reached disgraceful levels and it seems the blua and rules are twisted to just suit your personal needs and exclude people from bl at a whim.

Bl staff are not immune to corruption and have been held to account by the owners in the past and hopefully some action will be taken about the actions of a nasty few ruining bl for many.

The admin email address is great but not needed thanks: there is an open line of communication to the owner directly and I have reached out successfully to one of them without admin interference.

Hello

Again for public information and to show anyone who is still interested at all in this communiy that the owners take staff misbehaviour seriously enough to listen to you despite current administrator (unilateral- see previous now closed attempt at this) not co operating.

You are on notice.

Having had to reach out with concerns of abuse of power to the owners is very sad but that is what must be done when the nepotism has reached disgraceful levels and it seems the blua and rules are twisted to just suit your personal needs and exclude people from bl at a whim.

Bl staff are not immune to corruption and have been held to account by the owners in the past and hopefully some action will be taken about the actions of a nasty few ruining bl for many.

The admin email address is great but not needed thanks: there is an open line of communication to the owner directly and I have reached out successfully to one of them without admin interference.

What's up zep? I would truly love to know what's going on. I don't want to pry, because I'm sure you are doing what you feel is appropriate. Believe it or not, I do trust your judgement.

It's just hard for me to warm to it when I have no idea whats going on. I'm happy to listen if you're willing to share. Maybe I can help support your efforts with the owner?

I have to second Ali's point though. There isn't any value to this playing out publicly. We've had enough drama.

Please please please reach out to people so you get heard zephyr. Lemme know if I can do anything (please pm).

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.