• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Heroin 6 hours after my first use of methamphetamines

Codex23

Greenlighter
Hi, this is my first post ever, I have been lurking for years on BL and am extremely grateful to all of you. Always been to lazy to post and wait on responses so would just search situations identical to mine or very close to them. Figured the best answer for me would be to my unique situation, rather than looking for similar ones.

Heavy opiate/heroin user from 2014-2016...took a long break, with some ethanol consumption every now and than but thats it. (Also been on kratom every day since I quit opiates/H the first time in 2016. Kratom about 60g/day without one day passing without it. A month ago I ran into some H and have been IVing every now and than for 4-5 weeks. In my experience, the amount of kratom, length of use, and how regularly it was (every 4-6 hours no ifs,ands,or butts) definitly has a cross tolerance with opioids.

This morning about 7 hours ago, I snorted methamphetamine for the first time ever at work (hard physical labor job, it was great and I got shit done). Dabbled with adderall in highschool about 8 years ago so I am sort of familiar with it.

Am coming down now. Hate it. Can I take a shot of H? Or maybe a half dose? Thoughts and opinions??

Last edited:
It's not advisable but you could do that to help with the comedown, but just be cautious. If the meth is still stimulating your CNS then you take H it might make you think you aren't as high on the heroin and cause you to take more. if you take an amount of H that would normally cause you to OD the meth will keep your CNS just active enough to stop the OD. Then once the meth fully wears off your CNS will become too depressed and cause an OD even though you might have shot up hours ago.

Basically what i'm saying is absolutely make sure to do less then you normally would. Only do enough to quell the comedown because if you do enough H to get blitzed you are going to be putting yourself in serious danger. Sorry for the long post, i wish you well.

Disclaimer: just because meth might delay an overdose doesn't mean you should ever rely on it to save you in the event of an OD. If you ever think you are in danger of an overdose please seek medical attention or have someone ready with narcan.

Last edited:
I hit post reply after typing alot out and cant find it anywhere?

Basically I can take my regular shot...than if I just stick to what I do every time with H, which is another regular shot 3-4h later, even if the meth wears off in 60-90 min, it shouldnt throw me into an OD because I'm just doing what I normally do... right? (The H is the same batch for past week now)

The .1 of meth (which was actually not even .1, was reading at 0 but I know it had to have been super close to .1) can anyone estimate when it should diminish? Will it really be 12-24 hours? I know its hard to answer as you dont know the potency...but all I can say is I insulfated it at 10 AM (6 pm now) ...there was no rush, but mild euphoria, definitly energy, almost like a dirty coke high. Am not the biggest fan..

Last edited:
If you know for sure the potency of your H then you should be fine with a normal shot. Just be aware that the stimulation from the meth might make it seem weak so don't go shooting more just because you feel it wasn't enough.

Yup that's what I was wondering. But, can you please give an estimate on the last comment, regarding duration. At least a good estimate timeframes. Its hard for me to believe 12-24 hours.. I mean, it was at 10 AM, surely ill be able to sleep by midnight? I have benzos but dont want to mix them into this at all.

Your right though, about not feeling my reg shot. And this H is pretty potent also. Havent had a rush like the one this batch since years ago, and I feel almost nothing. Just a slight on my meth comedown (if I am even coming down) and I have a normal resting heartbeat.

I've never taken meth but you can look on wikipedia and see what the half life of methamphetamine is. The half life is the time it takes for half of the drug to leave your system. You can then see if you have a significant amount of meth still in your system.

He lived :)) Sort of a rush but he said affects were in fact a little weaker, given the methamphetamine from 11 hours ago. He says no nodding whatsoever but by now a nod would at least be coming on...feels like he could do one more easily without a problem...but he was informed of this. Probably better for him to go home, do his laundry and clean his apt while there is some energy left. Maybe a shot way later an hour prior to bed!

Just use the first person man, that doesn't protect you any.

Ok I didnt know. I know you guys dont like going for swims here though lol, picked up on that. Anyways it's been 12 hours. Either the H is covering the comedown or it's still in effect. I think I might have mistook the comedown earlier for just the rush and high fading. Still full of energy. Heart was at 120 h takes it back to my regular 90. But I have to wake up for work at 5AM. Its 10:40PM. Will this ever go away? Wow I wish I never played with the stim.

Last edited:
Checking in AGAIN. T+15h since first time using Methamphetamine ever. 1:30 AM currently, used @ 10:30 AM in the work bathroom. Insulfated a point. Finally thinking I'm in the comedown..15 hours I gotta be don't I?

Did my regular shot of H (75-80mg) @ 8:30pm,10:30pm and 1:15am. Usually I would have 1 shot at 7pm followed by my last for the night @11pm. Nod till about midnight and sleep. Heart rate should be @ 90ish for me but even after 3 shots over the course of 5 hours its 110-120.

Definitly not super agitated or anything but still keep stepping out and pacing. Vision having momentary blurs/crosseyed.. the kind that start before mini nodding begins. Going to take a warm shower and hopefully that does it. Staying Hydrated.... super happy tommorow is Friday.

He lived :)) Sort of a rush but he said affects were in fact a little weaker, given the methamphetamine from 11 hours ago. He says no nodding whatsoever but by now a nod would at least be coming on...feels like he could do one more easily without a problem...but he was informed of this. Probably better for him to go home, do his laundry and clean his apt while there is some energy left. Maybe a shot way later an hour prior to bed!

yeah I can't really feel heroin on meth

total waste; awful combo

Breaking Bad makes it seem like such a good combo, it's not, it's a trash drug combo

Wow I wish I never played with the stim.

Most people are not mentally prepared for 24+ hours of a meth or DO_ experience.

Yeah meth is pretty intense lol. As captain said, meth and heroin really sucks.