Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Anyone tried 4-FEA yet?

EnigmaX

Greenlighter
Hi,

anyone tried 4-FEA yet? I found on reddit it's almost zero stimulating, and even sedating. Is the euphoric comparable with 3-FEA? I am looking for something at home, doesnt need to be stimmulating.

I have some of this and can find little to no reports on it. Has anyone tried it?

Yes. I've tried 3-FEA and 4-FEA, and both were similar, very nice, but 4-FEA is considerably stronger. Neither is stimulating much at all. I found 4-FEA to feel quite a bit like MDMA.

Massively serotonergic compound. At doses of 150mg + there is an MDMA-esque onset, but it lacks the follow through. Frankly, not particularly euphoric (much less so than 4-FMA); I see it as a dud. Not worth the next day lobotomy. Curiously, i've tried vaporizing it at low doses (~20mg) as a mood enhancer to some positive effect, but vaporizing these halogenated amphetamines could be a questionable practice. If it were more dopaminergic it would be a better compound.

Does anyone know what color 4-FEA changes to with an MDMA test kit? My friend got some "MDMA" recently that I got some of, and I swear it's 4-FEA. I've had 4-FEA before, and I don't remember what it tastes like but I think it's not citrusy like 4-FA. This "MDMA" almost surely is not MDMA, it's excessively serotonergic with a heavy body high, feels good but there's no outpouring of joy or particularly social nature to it and the hangover is way different, and I get a headache towards the end. It also lasts a long time. All characteristics of 4-FEA that I remember. it also doesn't taste like MDMA and is a fine powder with a few chunks, which is not what I ever see MDMA as. My friend tested it and said it turned purple which is why he thought it was MDMA but I have very strong doubts.

Really? Can you elaborate? Dose? I found it not so nice and maybe even worrisome, though it may be psychogenic...

Tried vaporizing with worrisome side effects, and orally was massively serotonergic, leaving the symptoms of massive serotonin release without palpable benefit...

After trying it a few more times, I overall do not like it. It's intensely serotonergic (adding a dopaminergic helps), and it feels heavy and relaxing at first but then there is a crash which causes a rapid and pounding heartbeat afterwards that lasts for quite a while. I quite liked 3-FEA, mild but euphoric but few side effects. 4-FEA exacts a price and the benefit is outweighed by it.

Shadowmeister,

So how did you react to it when you first tried it and thought you liked it? And how much / often did you take it? I'm thinking about giving it a run, about a half g. So I figure after basic allergy and reaction testing about two doses. I don't plan on revisiting it once my study is over but your original post is that made me think to try it.

Was thinking of just chilling at home in bed with my fiance watching TV and talking on it. The lack of stimulation is what attracts me to it because I get anxious and uncomfortable with stimulants after the peak. Cocaine makes me a quiet zombie in a box.

Do you care to elaborate for me?

The first time I took it, I was at a show, and I took like 100mg I think? I had a big hangover the next day but I also drank a lot. I enjoyed the high quite a bit, I do remember not feeling very social and having a massive body high. After that I took it probably 6 times over the course of months, as fake MDMA (if indeed it was that but I really think so). I enjoyed the high usually those times too, but the aftereffects make it not worth it, I get the hangover with or without alcohol. My best time with it was when I took a small amount, like 40mg, it was more subtle and didn't wreck me afterwards (but I still felt some hangover). There just aren't enough positives for the negatives. it also tends to give me a headache towards the end of the night (it happened the first time too, when I knew I was taking 4-FEA).