• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Is this CWE possible ?

Inc3pti0n

Bluelighter
Ok i have a bunch of prescribed co-codamol 500/30mg. Is it possible to do a CWE with these considering they are capsules not the tablet form. Would i just follow the same procedure as a tablet form co codamol CWE by emptying the capsule powder into water ?

This is my first time working with the capsules as its always been tablets and id just like to be 100% sure before i possibly make a mistake and end up wasting them.

Nah I tried capsules once and they don't dissolve your better off doing a cwe and have some of the capsules on top as you normally would.

Nah I tried capsules once and they don't dissolve your better off doing a cwe and have some of the capsules on top as you normally would.

Ah that’s too bad, had a feeling it wouldn’t work so best off asking the community. Thanks for the reply. U just am really bad with paracetamol but doc won’t give me codeine only tablets..

Well the reason I got mine was because I was taking (or so I said) the max dose of cocodomal a day to stop exceed diareah and a painful urinal retention issue I have these were genuine I wasn't making it up I suffered from these symptoms.though maybe not as much as I said I did but that's because I wouldn't get anything then anyway one day I came in with all my symptoms and he basically had no choice but to give me codeine and also tramadol!(but that's another story).

My gp didn't want me taking all that paeraceatomal so putting me on pure prescription tablets was a no brainer I just had to give him a little blow in the right direction. Once you learn how to do a proprer cwe you can just buy a pack of cocodomal which is basically buying 250-256 mg of liquid codeine for just well very very cheap if you are pro which you should be with the message I sent you i will say even with my prescription I find myself running out sometimes and be careful because I'm sure youve read the stories I don't need to tell you we've all made the descision as adults to experience life's pleasures but you can't use a drug like this without having the right mindset or it will eat you out and spit you out like you was nothing.

I just realized your not getting the capsules mixed up with the 'caplets are you because the caplets are great for cwe they are the same as normal tablets basically just easier and less gunk to work with it you have these op then you should be able to filter 10 np and get a nice buzz however if they are the capsules with the drugs crushed already inside then they will probably be all but useless for cwe.

I just realized your not getting the capsules mixed up with the 'caplets are you because the caplets are great for cwe they are the same as normal tablets basically just easier and less gunk to work with it you have these op then you should be able to filter 10 np and get a nice buzz however if they are the capsules with the drugs crushed already inside then they will probably be all but useless for cwe.

no unfortunately they are the capsules with the powder nsid. I think the doctors are wise to giving the tablet form out but that might just be me being paranoid at the moment lol.

Well the reason I got mine was because I was taking (or so I said) the max dose of cocodomal a day to stop exceed diareah and a painful urinal retention issue I have these were genuine I wasn't making it up I suffered from these symptoms.though maybe not as much as I said I did but that's because I wouldn't get anything then anyway one day I came in with all my symptoms and he basically had no choice but to give me codeine and also tramadol!(but that's another story).

My gp didn't want me taking all that paeraceatomal so putting me on pure prescription tablets was a no brainer I just had to give him a little blow in the right direction. Once you learn how to do a proprer cwe you can just buy a pack of cocodomal which is basically buying 250-256 mg of liquid codeine for just well very very cheap if you are pro which you should be with the message I sent you i will say even with my prescription I find myself running out sometimes and be careful because I'm sure youve read the stories I don't need to tell you we've all made the descision as adults to experience life's pleasures but you can't use a drug like this without having the right mindset or it will eat you out and spit you out like you was nothing.

Can we private measage sage on google hangouts ?

Hey buddy, I'm sorry to hear that after all of our work in getting you your expertise in the process of CWE, you've now reached a bit of a brick wall. As others have said, we cannot unfortunately support this, as it might be dangerous.

Hey buddy, I'm sorry to hear that after all of our work in getting you your expertise in the process of CWE, you've now reached a bit of a brick wall. As others have said, we cannot unfortunately support this, as it might be dangerous.

I dont understand what can be dangerous sir, im just seeing if its possible to do a CWE with the capsules containing the powder rather than the tablets or caplets. As i only have the 500/30mg capsules, preferably dont want to take the paracetamol hence wanting to CWE them. Has anyone ever done it with the capsules, i just need to know if its possbile is all. My CWE processes are getting better each and every time i perform one due to your help.

What's dangerous about this?

If you have capsules which contain the paracetamol/codeine powder, then you can CWE that. If it indeed is a powder, then just mix with water and proceed as usual. The fact that all of it doesn't dissolve means that the CWE is working - paracetamol should stay partially undissolved.

What's dangerous about this?

If you have capsules which contain the paracetamol/codeine powder, then you can CWE that. If it indeed is a powder, then just mix with water and proceed as usual. The fact that all of it doesn't dissolve means that the CWE is working - paracetamol should stay partially undissolved.

can i please PM you ?

Just need assurance this will work as i will be using the last of my capsules by doing so, in a lot of pain and really dont want to take the amount of paracetamol that i would need to to reach the required amount of codeine i need.

To relieve my pain i need around 250-320mg of codeine

Ok so I added the powder and this is how it’s tirn d out, is this normal ? The second pic Ian after it being in the freezer for 10 mins

This is how it looked after pouring the powder in
N5yZ35F
and leaving in the freezer for 10 mins.

https://imgur.com/a/N5yZ35F

N5yZ35F

And this is how it looked in the link below after filtering what was left over (gunk), i just am concerned/worried if ive done it correct or not as this being the first time using the capsules powder. But the filtered solution was crystal clear.

https://imgur.com/a/IffxO2r

Inception, please look here for a proper CWE guide: https://wiki.tripsit.me/wiki/Cold_Water_Extraction

Everything you need to know on how to CWE correctly is there. With regards to the two images you uploaded, the cups spent way, way too much time in the freezer. The water should be close to turning into ice - there shouldn't be any actual ice yet. I'd suggest leaving your bottle in the freezer for around the same, if not a shorter amount of time except this time, check on it every 10 mins. Give the bottle a good shake to ensure all fo the water is as equally cold as possible. When you take the bottle out of the freezer for the final time, you should find that the water in the lid should've frozen over but the actual water in the bottle should just be very cold.

As for the capsulesand whether or not you can CWE with them; YES you absolutely can. Based off of your description of your source of codeine, I'm assuming we get the exact same type, I'm almost 100% sure that we do, but even if we didn't you can still CWE with capsules. A user above mentioned how you'd end up with thicker gunk that'd take longer to extract and cause more problems. That's true, very true. But there's one simple solution - take the powder out of the capsules before you dissolve it in water. It makes a CWE 1000x times easier and less stressful as you skip the step of having to crush up large amounts of pills very finely. Literally just open up the capsule, and turn it upside down into your container. It's that easy.

Inception - on second glance at your post you seem to claim that you left it in the freezer for 10 minutes before opening it up? You must have a very fucking good freezer lol. You just need to check on the bottle more often and you could try using a thin container - with a lower surface area It'd take longer to freeze. If you have anymore questions feel free to throw them my way.

~Fidelity

Ok so I added the powder and this is how it?s tirn d out, is this normal ? The second pic Ian after it being in the freezer for 10 mins
If I was you I would empty the capsules in a smallest possible water bottle use moderately warm water and shake the help out of it trust me I've tried the capsules before when things are to good to be true they usually are.The ones I used were boots capsules so maybe other brands might be dissolvable depends which ones you have with your tolerance I would just go to two boots and get the 'aspirin and cousin's and boots ibuprofen and codeine get some solpadeine max from somewhere else and your sorted.