• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Post interesting addresses from google maps

nuttynutskin

Bluelighter
Something I do when I'm bored sometimes is dink around with google maps and look at different locations around the world. You can find some pretty cool shit using the satellite and street view. Anyways, post your locations here! I'll go first...

45 Prichal, Pionerskaya Ulitsa, Teriberka, Murmanskaya oblast', Russia

Etah, Greenland

Varangerhalv?ya nasjonalpark

Last edited:
I've never tried satellite and street view in other parts of the world, cool! Actually one time I did do satellite view on the himalayas, found Everest, etc, zoomed it as close as I could. When I inevitably get bored at work in the afternoon I'll take you up on it. :)

I have found myself driving around Chernobyl on google maps.

Found my old house in Japan

2m2j1o6.png

This is the East St. Louis I remember. Also have a vague recollection of EStl being where all the titty bars are, but I was drinking heavily and doing a lot of drugs back then.

2ecknjm.png

That's the thing about st. Louis, it's not really bad neighborhoods, it's bad streets and bad corners.

Last edited:
Tubbs, I keep telling you you don't know what you're denying yourself by not having been here:

30blbbd.png

This is the East St. Louis I remember. Also have a vague recollection of EStl being where all the titty bars are, but I was drinking heavily and doing a lot of drugs back then.]
Titty bars are Washington park, and Madison, and Brooklyn... they're all pretty much the same town.

This one in melbourne always cracks me up;

2uhxylh.jpg

420 High St, Northcote VIC 3070

Pretty sure this photo is really old though, and there is a psychedelic mural on the front of the shopfront - which is a hair salon called Addictive Hair.