• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos High dose Clonazepam and.methamp

ovo1024

Bluelighter
I snorted 100mg of good crystal then popped 7mg of Klonopin. Is this combination a waste,?7

well mainly yes, but it depends on your tolerance really if you have a big tolerance then no it is not a waste and it would cure the anxiety induced by stimulants and such and as stimulants lower the seizure treshold and clonazepam being a good anti-convulsant you may consider it a type of security blanket.

Went a little high on the k-pins imo. I definitely wouldn’t call it a waste of drugs but it’s a good way to spiral and develop a hefty benzo habit because they allow you enjoy more meth. If this type of behavior sustains you will eventually deplete your supply of benzos by taking mass quantities on the days you’re really spun and what you need to stave off potentially lethal w/d in between. Definitely not a waste of drugs, just money, memories, years off of my life, and oh yeah MONEY. I would be 10x better off if I left these two types of drugs alone. Or took them separately at least. Throw an opiate addiction in there and now we are wasting real money. Tuition type shit right there

Almost bumped the thread but remembered my friend, the edit button. I just wanted to add that this combo decimates inhibitions. You feel like Super Man, walking around getting numbers from every girl you talk to but that only lasts a day or two. If you keep it going you will feel/look/sound like someone who has brain damage from getting jumped by SM, all the while you’re still thinking you’re MR Suave thus making a total ass out of yourself. Probably happens once a quarter to me. Be Responsible!

Last edited:
Ya be careful man. I just quit klonopin it wasn?t fun at all. If you can hang with 7 mgs then for sure you got a tolerance, which will only lead to addiction man. Shit is no joke