• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Is reasonable to repeat mdma after a week if only achieved umbral effects?

freaktech

Bluelighter
Hi, i'm new with mdma and the last week I tried 60 mg to test their effects. The experience was mild, only a slight stimulation , yawning on the come Up and elevated mood (moderate) and some tingling sensations. Today, only a week after, is a good idea repeat another try with 80 mg for a more "complete" experience? Thanks.

I wouldn't ever personally do it but that's just me. Wait and drop 120mg for an actual roll

You're right. Tried last night before I read your post, and the effects was worse than fiest time, apathy and foggy almost depressed, none stimulation, none euphoria. I'll wait three months now.

120mg for me does not show the true potential of MDMA.
180mg-200mg, on the other hand, is a full-fledged trip with incredible hallucinations (+ Weed).

There is a fantastic guide for pre-loads and post-loads with the use of MDMA that I strongly recommend to follow.

DocLad

180mg-200mg, on the other hand, is a full-fledged trip with incredible hallucinations (+ Weed).

There is a fantastic guide for pre-loads and post-loads with the use of MDMA that I strongly recommend to follow.

DocLad

Condoning such a large dose could be considerably dangerous especially for someone short and doesn't weigh much or is a newbie/beginner. I highly advise against this dosage as you're unsure how pure the MDMA is until you try it.

The rule of thumb I usually follow consists of 2mg per kg of body weight or 1.5mg per kg of body weight to be safe providing the product is reagent tested.

DocLad

I agree but didn't want to recommend it for a first time.

I got my hands on incredibly pure MDMA about a year and a half ago and kept a small personal stash that's basically invaluable to me haha. Never touched anything like it in my life and even 140mg will blow my mind (I'm about 230-240lbs/105-110kg) but 180mg is absolutely unreal. I'm no noobie but 180 hits me so fucking hard that I've never tried nor wanted to go higher with it.

I'm not going into dosage details here but lets say I would take well above 180-200mg for an initial dose. Highly experienced MDMA user, Extremely pure, Product fully reagent and gc/ms tested, Take no other medication or recreational drugs, Wait bi yearly for each experience and try load up with piracetam and 5-HTP prior and post consumption (Although the 5-HTP not too close to the consumption period or hangover), Performed in a well controlled and monitored environment in case things did go south fast (hospitals and ambulances nearby), Sitting on objects or the floor with my eyes rolling into the back of my head for hours.

There's just little to no recollection of memory but fully conscious and no adverse negative side effects during this experience.

But this goes back to my personal experiences, Both friends and myself included of less is more. I had a much more enjoyable not to mention euphoric and empathetic experience at 120mg than at 5mg per kg. Felt like I had much more energy too and it was more stimulant like rather than mongy/sedative. I mean the experience was enjoyable to some extent at least but much more enjoyable at 120mg.

Just goes to show that lowering your dose even more than you think will provide you with a better experience. With the same product @ 120mg I was experiencing much more nystagmus and bruxism than the high dosage. I suspect and strongly theorize that was due to how my liver and was metabolizing and breaking down the mdma and how my brain synapses were responding to the dosage.

I ended up going with the 2mg per kg of body weight for the 120mg experience but the higher dosage would have been more or less 5mg per kg with a taper off dosage.

-Beginner I would suggest 0.25-0.5mg to check for any adverse side effects or allergy's then consume more going off the 1.5kg divided by your body weight=dosage.

-For beginner to seasoned users I recommend 1.5mg per kg-1.75mg per kg.

-For advanced and highly exprienced users 2mg should be more than enough (Even if you think it isn't providing what I mentioned in the first paragraph applies to you).

Consuming anymore MDMA outside of the 90 minute window of consumption (theorized) depending of course on many factors such as stomach contents and metabolism has expired and the MDMA has worn off your serotonin axon terminals begin to flood with with oxidized dopamine (Highly neurotoxic to any lingering serotonin cells which is where piracetam theoretically helps)

Taking more MDMA is highly neurotoxic after this point and you only prolong the comedown. There is no high after your 5-HT receptors are depleted of serotonin and have flooded your brain with your stored up serotonin.

Then if we want to delve deeper into things we can discuss isomer ratios and how the such as how the S-isomer is more potent and requires much less to reach the desired effect.

Respect your brain with MDMA and it will respect you with rewarding, therapeutic and enlightening experiences.

PLUR Scatterday.

Last edited: