Sustanon Injection Frequency

ElkHorn

Bluelighter
I'm reading some mixed opinions on how frequently you should inject Sustanon.

It makes some intuitive sense to me that you'd want to inject it 3x or more per week as it has short esters in its mix, but i saw some disagreement about it.

What are your opinions on this?

Also, i have like 1-2mL left of testE/EQ mix left, and i was wondering if i should go ahead and use it up, or will it remain sterile and good for use in a vial thats been opened and breached a bunch of times?

Thanks in advance.

I do 2x a week for everything, definitely feels more stable to me. Once a week on long ester will have me breaking out but that's just me. I'd do whatever you like or whatever is the most convenient if you aren't getting sides

It'll stay sterile and clean. I'm working on a tren vial I haven't used since like September of last year and gonna switch to a blend I've had for like 3 years. Thats what the BA is for.
As for sust, if under 3cc I pin it once a week lol. If over then I split it in half. Never had issues with sust.

Ok, ill probably go 2x per week then. Perhaps it's placebo, but i seem to feel more stable even with longer esters at 2x a week.

And what do you mean by "breaking out"? Like acne?

I've actually been trying to refine how i deal with acne. Tanning seemed to help, but my girlfriend doesn't like it when i tan. Saves me money and added cancer risk to forego it, but that removes one of my methods. Now I'm just exfoliating with body wash and then using a salicylic acid exfoliating treatment and letting it sit after. I also have a cream that i only apply directly to spots of acne at night that i let rest on there until morning. Seems to be working the past couple days. I find it's better to not exfoliate in the morning, as that will make it more visible throughout the day.

It's not horrible, but you can see a good number of spots up close and a couple from a distance which drives me crazy.

@Serotonin, ok, good to know. I may just throw it in at the very end of the cycle to add one more stage of build up. I'm starting out with Sustanon @400mg/week, and will slowly taper up ~100mg/week to 800mg/week. I will then try adding in small amounts of tren to see how i react to it, and if all goes well, taper the tren doses up. Planning on just doing ~8 week cycle.

I'm hoping to go from 215 to 225, and hoping to be able to lose some BF in the process. I'm shooting for less lean muscle gain than i experienced last cycle while hoping to lower BF. Would love to go from ~14-15% to ~11%. Seems doable with what i've heard of tren. Also running 3iu GH as usual.

215 to 225 with a 3-4% drop in body fat isn't something you'll see with Tren I don't think. Maybe tren (and a lot of it), T3, and DNP but that's an overall LBM gain of about ~17lbs.

You're correct, I was referring to acne though. I haven't seen you although by your personality I'd bet that it's not bad at all and you're overly paranoid about it (no offense haha just have friends like that). If it's something you don't want to deal with though, I'd just go to accutane. Extreme but it works for years if not longer after your done.

I think you'll be disappointed honestly. A 4% drop in bf is possible during that time but that amount of muscle tissue is just not gonna happen. You can throw on a bunch of water but that's not real growth. In 8 weeks of test and tren I'd expect maybe 10lbs tops and when lowering to a cruise dose you'd Lose about half that as water and glycogen go away.

^ agreed on the body recomp thing. If you raise the bar for expectations very high and don't have Dexter Jackson type genetics, you're probably going to be (a) disappointed and (b) start using silly amounts of drugs and go on a permacycle ;)

For acne, try to eat as many different sources of good fats as you can (nuts, oily fish, avocado, evening primrose oil etc), cut back on simple sugars as much as possible, and avoid irritating or over-washing the skin with (alkaline) soap, which will boost production of the kinds of fatty acids that the overgrowing bacteria feeds on.

I see, well thanks for the input.

Seemed reasonable as i went from 190 to 220 on the first cycle, and i only dropped down to 215 on the cruise. From what i heard of trenbolone's potency, less than half of that gain with 4% fat reduction seemed somewhat reasonable. Won't be terribly disappointed if that doesn't happen though. I'd be stoked on getting to 220lbs with ~4% fat reduction, or even just 217 with some fat reduction and some significant strength gains.

Will this cycle probably be much less dramatic due to it being the 2nd one and due to the fact that i cruised in between?

IME cruising and number of cycles doesn't impact results, it's just the added LBM and every pound you push your weight makes your body fight you a little harder.

I run significantly less gear now than what it took to get where I am...probably along the lines of half as well as fewer compounds. I'll still do an occasional real blast here or there though

Oops, guess i didn't realize 4% BF would require losing almost 10lbs of BF. 225 definitely seems a bit unrealistic now. In that case, i will be happy if i stay at 215 with significant fat reduction and strength gains, lol.

Oops, guess i didn't realize 4% BF would require losing almost 10lbs of BF. 225 definitely seems a bit unrealistic now. In that case, i will be happy if i stay at 215 with significant fat reduction and strength gains, lol.

Yeah I think that's realistic. I'll typically go from a a lil fluffy ~235 probably 12%, full abs but not sharp at all, to a hard/dense ~232. Tighter waist and a lot more delt and upper chest pop/ separation. Nutrient partitioning, as far as carbs go specifically, is excellent

Do you have to run a caloric deficit to achieve that kind of body recomp? Last cycle, on the test/EQ/HGH, it seemed like i would basically recomp if i ate under 4k calories.

But i've got a better job opportunity now, so dancing isn't as much of a concern and my new girlfriend thinks i'm hotter with some fat on me, so i'm not as set on being sub 10% BF. I'm really just looking to have full abs and crazy strength ~220 in the long run, as i need to lift in 220lbs to be competitive in powerlifting for my height.

Tbh I couldn't even tell you...havent tracked my food in so long that I'm not sure. My eating is all intuitive unless I'm deeper into prep but I'm probably eating amount maintenance to get that recomp.'

I'll say the longer you run it the more it seems to shine as far as recomp and making things pop.

Sustanon made me feel so much better and more masculine than test e did. I love it and plan on it being my form of test on every cycle going forward.

It might be easier to just inject it on par with whatever else you are using. If you're using tren ED, then do the sust ED too at the right numbers. I might not be giving the best advice here, though.

If swim says that less frequent doses per week can make acne worse, then I probably will try using it frequently in smaller amounts, as acne does seem to be a major side effect of steroids for me.

And ya, my GF doesn't want me tanning either. Women are much more concerned with health risks it seems, which is good because it balances out our stubborn attitudes. But tanning does help with acne and with mood.... I wish I could do it regularly without it leading to fights.

I definitely like it so far. I ended up dipping into the tren already... lol.

So my cycle will look like

week 1: 700mg sustanon
week 2:700mg sustanon 350mg tren a
week 3: 750mg sustanon 350mg tren a
week 4: 750mg sustanon 450 tren a
week 5: 800mg sustanon 450 tren a
week 6: 800mg sustanon 550 tren a
week 7: 850 sustanon 550 tren a
week 8: 850 sustanon 650 tren a

Will then taper down over two weeks to 100mg test c/week and see where my levels are. Wish i hadn't done that much sustanon the first week. Should have just started at 500.

I'm reading a lot about prolactin issues with test. Are there any drugs i should have gotten to deal with that other than anastrazole? As you all may remember, i'm paranoid about gyno lol.

Going to get blood taken this week to see where my e2 is.

Please let me know your opinions on this cycle. Also, i just ordered Caber for prolactin management. Is this similar to the e2/anastrazole in that i'm going to fuck myself up if i take it too soon and that issues around prolactin are unlikely?

Prolactin shouldn't be an issue. Those are some big doses by the way. You can get a lot out of half of those tren doses.
If worried about prolactin, get blood work done while on to see where its at. Caber gave me constipation.

I see. Perhaps i should stay steady at 700mg sustanon per week and do a slower titration of the tren? It was dumb to start that high with the test and perhaps the tren as well, but i don't want to step down my doses so it ends up being frontloaded.

Can step down doses without issue. Got a guy that works with my coach who's been on gear and training and pretty damn big (upper 260s) who doesnt go higher than 525/week tren.

Will that not lead to an early plateau for the cycle? Or are you saying step it down for a couple weeks and then titrate up slowly?