Sustanon Injection Frequency

I'd just step down to 175/week. Then titrate up the way you were going with end dose being 350/week. I like your interval, just change the amount and you should be golden. Basically utilize the tren for appetite, strength, and nutrient partitioning. Higher doses without gh and insulin use is more for cosmetics and will flatten you out, probably interfere with sleep (which affects training and recovery). In a growth stage you don't really want to be feeling the tren negative sides.
Since you're using acetate, the changes you make will go into effect quickly, won't plateau your gains (if you were planning 16 week cycle I'd say there's a possibility) and you'll be right as rain.

Ok, I’m at 1.5 weeks right now, so like 4 days tren 11 sus.

shouod I drop my test down to 500 and titrate up along with halving the tren and taking it up to 350?

Ok, I’m at 1.5 weeks right now, so like 4 days tren 11 sus.

shouod I drop my test down to 500 and titrate up along with halving the tren and taking it up to 350?

Yep. Sounds very reasonable. When test is in that range with tren in that range, I know I (and others I know) grow better. In cattle, tren was shown to be more optimal in an environment with estrogen. Estrogen itself is somewhat anabolic and will help hydrate cells which is necessary for growth. A healthy amount of estrogen with that tren dose helps with the mental sides of tren. Makes me actually feel good. Low estro and higher tren and I'm emotionally cold. High estro (from high test) and high tren and I'm an emotional wreck.

Ok, i'll cut it back and see how it goes. Hopefully i don't plateau, but it's really just starting to kick in i feel. Also running 3-5iu HGH 5-6 days/week. Never dropped it since last cycle, as i love how it's made my hair thicker than ever. I wish there was a hair growth drug that could do this without elevating HGH long term lol.

I take it once i stop HGH i'll lose all the new hair growth?

You shouldn't plateau. The only time I ever have was running long blasts of 16+ weeks. 8 weeks it's almost a linear gain (almost ks key word). The hair growth should stay. I think there are some sort of copper peptides or some shit for hair growth. An old friend of mine who's hairline started receding in his early 20s said he got good results from it.

i'll be very pleased if the hair growth stays!

That's honestly been my favorite part of the HGH. I think it may have helped some shoulder issues i was having before starting it as well. It's maybe helped my knees, but they are pretty degenerative so there is only so much that can be done barring stem cell therapy, which i plan on exploring in not too long.

Dropped the tren dose to 25mg for today.

I also hit a 495(5 plates each side) beltless squat (quite deep i might add) today. Felt great to significantly beat my all time PR from last cycle in 11 days of starting the test this time and only 6 or so days of tren.

Nice squat. I forget... What was your squat max going into your first cycle? I love that feeling of gear kicking in and your big lifts moving forward each time like noob gains.

Any negatives yet from tren? Do you feel like you are on a powerful hormone? Does the new girl know you're using these hormones? I'm going to tell mine about my next cycle and she'll begrudgingly accept it but be very worried about my health. I really wish she would start going to the gym with me again. Her life is really busy and stressful and it's not her making excuses that she can't go, but she does get jealous of me when I'm really training hard because she misses being in shape. And I feel bad knowing that me running another cycle is going to make her feel bad about her own body. I love her unconditionally no matter what shape she is in, but when she's in that element of diet and exercise it's extremely attractive.

And gyno is a bitch, but I do think that it makes us more mature about how we handle steroids. As soon as I started getting gyno complications, I decided that I needed to be planning ancillaries, actually getting bloodwork done, eating higher quality food and so on. If I wasn't gyno sensitive, I may be more inclined to just take too much too fast.

Thanks, man! Hmm, i can't really remember. Maybe 420-430? 405x3 was an all time PR for me before AAS. Now i can hit 405 x 8 and i'm just getting started with the 2nd cycle. I love it too man... I'd say i'm more into powerlifting than bodybuilding. The rush from a new PR, especially when it's reaching another 90lb increment for the additional plate on each side, is one of my favorite feelings these days.

And no real negatives yet. Been using tren 8 of the last 9 days, and i feel like it's just kicking in. Maybe a bit of anxiety and a bit higher aggression. Libido will spike to absurd levels a couple times a day too. The sides seem pretty nonexistent at the 25-30mg/day. The 50mg i started with would give me waves of anxiety, which is something im used to dealing with. At the same time it also makes me feel like a machine when it comes to work and getting shit done. 50mg felt like a powerful hormone, the 25mg doesn't feel like anything crazy so far.

And new girl doesn't know, although she has asked me if i do before and made me promise not to use them lol. She knows my history of gnarly heroin and cocaine addiction and general polydrug abuse, so it wouldn't really surprise her i'm sure. I'm pretty confident that if and when it comes up, i'll be able to convince her i'm doing minimal damage. I think the fact that i smoke close to a pack of cigs a day is worse for my health than what i've done with steroids most likely. I could see her falling into the "begrudgingly accept it" category you're putting your girl into lol.

And i'm grateful i haven't gotten gyno. My estro was way low my entire last cycle after only taking 1/3 of a tab of anastrazole the like 2nd day of starting. Going to get my blood taken again this week and see where it's at. I have a bunch of anastrazole, tamoxifen, clomiphene, and some cabergoline that will arrive within the week. I'm a bit of a hypochondriac and have OCD, so i check my nipples probably 5+ times a day, lol.

This cycle may not see massive strength gains as i'm trying to do a significant body recomp. I was looking a bit too fluffy for my taste at 215-218, so i'd like to swap 5-10lbs of fat for muscle while keeping my weight the same or gaining a tad.