• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Heroin and Cocaine

PercocetDreams512

Bluelighter
I've been an IV drug user for the past 4 years and I love it so much, it's almost disturbing. Anyways, the purpose of this post has to do with experiences with injecting cocaine. I for one enjoy the rush so much id push it to the very point of dying because I can't get enough of the rush. I love the bellringers and having confidence to do anything. Alog with the rush from cocaine I have always used heroin. That was my first and will definitely be my last. Now to the point of this post, how intense does your rush feel from cocaine and/or heroin? Do you keep chasing the rush? Have you went too far? I want to know what others experience with injecting Heroin and/or cocaine.

I also love the rush from cocaine. This has been my favorite. Even smoking the coc (crack) , getting a good Bell ringer and nodding out right after. Lol. I've never went to far as in almost killing myself. I had pretty good tolerance and knew what I was getting and how much I would need.
Those were the days.
My experience is that it is awesome . Stimulants alone I don't like. I'm anxiety prone , after the rush it's just not very pleasant for me. But together , heroine even oxy with coc, either injected or smoked , was very rewarding.
I would chase the rush. But not to the point of near death lol.
Be safe

For me, IV coke is amazing, but in a "this is a nice place to visit but not someplace I want to live" kind of way. The several times I've done it I was stunned by how 'ecstatic' the coke rush is.

But shooting heroin was something I couldn't get enough of. I don't know that I 'chased' my early highs...things seemed pretty great for the first year or so that I was using. I suppose I did intentionally push the threshold, though, going farther in even though I knew I was pushing my luck. Hence a small handful of ODs in my history. Sigh.

I'm gonna start by saying my post is solely based on personal experiences and opinions. I'm not trying to influence anyone or say anyone else's opinions are wrong/right.. with that being said:

Shooting heroin is fucking blissful, magical, glorious, etc. The rush feels like being cradled to sleep by God. Pure pleasure and euphoria. There is no comparison in my opinion. Personally, I never had to chase my original high, and honestly never could relate or understand that concept8). Maybe I'm just different but I steady stayed with that same glorious rush for the 2 years I did it. Heroin is my DOC and that sucks b/c I literally cannot ever touch it again bc it sadly enslaves me like that of sirens song. *Sigh* 8(

Cocaine never really did it for me. Though it made me soiciable/energetic it wasn't as intense as I had anticipated. Meth on other hand was. To me, when I finally tried meth my first thought was, "this is what I thought cocaine would feel like." It was the feeling I assumed I'd get from cocaine but was left slightly unsatisfied. However, I've always had a noticably odd tolerance for stimulants. I can eat and sleep on meth easily unless purposely dosing higher. For whatever reasons, cocaine didn't have the duration or intense "go" feeling I desired. And oddly, it always, ALWAYS, made me feel horribly nauseated.

So...Iving Heroin and Meth together...What. Amazing. People say one always over powers the other. In my experience that is false, and can be done by dosing them based off the duration and strength of each alone and configuring the amounts. The rush from this mixture is impressive. Its intense and extremely satisfying as it make for a great balance. Taking the edge (i.e. anxiety, paranoia) off the meth and waking up the nod out (lucid, dazed out) feels you may get from the heroin. You're in a great mood. It's just a good feeling. I want to mention, also, that I thankfully had a boyfriend who was very careful and mindful of how much of each drug he used when combining the two & showed me how to be very catious with this as well. As this can be a very dangerous mixture, it's not advised to ever just randomly toss in unknown amounts of the two together and shoot it. Unwise decision indeed.

Last edited:
IV cocaine was an absolute obsession of mine for years. Particularly I enjoyed the taste of the yay shooting up from my stomach and into my throat and mouth - then ping! that rush.....I also was an IV heroin user too. I started with speedballs - ie mixing them together in a shot - but then i realized i liked to shoot them seperately better ( coke first, dope second). I usually would shoot 1point of good quality cocaine hcl - could mix it with the water and use no filter bc it dissolved perfectly - but anyways, i shot 2 points once and had the scariest drug experience of my life - flopping around on the ground like a fish, lost my vision, auditory hallucinations and such. was absolutely terrifying, which is why after that point i stopped shooting coke and started smoking crack instead lol. but yeah, then all of this ruined my life to such a point that I showered once a month, picked up cigarette butts off the sidewalk, stole and lied for money, and was on the brink of death. Now i dont use either and am lucky to have turned my life around lol

I used IV heroin for about a month and to be honest... I was disappointed with the rush. I had some FIRE #4 H, but the rush wasnt what i was hoping for. I can get pharma grade IV morphine and when i IV that, the rush is much better for some reason and it comes on quicker too...which is weird, because i thought H was suppose to hit the brain faster.

Last edited:
I always preferred smoking crack to shooting it. And from what I've read, it actually gets to your brain fasterby smoking rocks vs injection. And i would get more nausea IVing cocaine also, which when i would rock up that same cocaine i wouldn't get the nausea smoking rocks.

crack of course is the most fiendish drug on the planet. You keep chasing that rush even though you know you can't get it again unti lwaiting a few hours or so to fully comedown.

opiate/H rushes aren't something i would chase once i was already high and well...i liked them best when i was on the verge of being sick then slammed a plunger...those wee always the best rushes and they weren't fiendish to chase after like the crack rushes. With H i was just contenct enjoying the high after, and If i came down i might shoot a little bit more just to stay high longer, but not actually going for a big bang of a rush. since i was already highi in the first place.

^ the above paragraph especially applied to my dilaudied injecting, which is a rush that feels like its not even an opioid, more akin to a speed ball or something without the stimulation but with a smoother stimulating type of rush that no other opioid produces besides this drug.

its been 3 years shince shooting opis or stims for me, with one isolated K IV injection a year ago There are parts of it I really miss. I used to IV mxe mixed with MDMA or MXE mixed with dilaudid.

Last edited:
I dunno about crack being the most fiendish man, when I was shooting up I'd stick myself like 20 times a day chasing that rush... knowing I'd never get it past the first few shots.

It catches me off guard when the coke abruptly wears off, sending me straight into a heroin nod (a little too much nod, tbh...)