• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Freaking out a little

PanteraHag666

Greenlighter
So it?s been a really long time since I?ve taken anything beyond what was prescribed but I went to the ER and they gave me IV Dilaudid. It was amazing. I have a script for oral dilaudid and decided I wanted to try to give it IV. I don?t have a micron filter yet and I?m sort of freaking out. How bad is what I?m doing? I know it?s not good but how dangerous is it? I know none of it is safe, I?m just wondering if this is one of those ?never ever do that- it will kill you? type of thing. Thanks for listening guys.

(moving to BDD) In the absence of a micron filter, you can use cotton like from a Q tip.

Improper IV technique can lead to possible amputations or death. Please wait until the micron filters arrive, it is extremely bad for your body to have large chunks of pill junk flowing through your circulatory system.

I beg you to hold off. There is a thread here that shows the size of particles after a cotton, cigarette, and micron filter. The difference between the micron filter and any other method is night and day.

if you?re all about the rush i suppose this won?t appeal to you, but the plugged dilaudid high is phenomenal. you wouldn?t have to wait or worry about death and amputation.

i?ve never shot heroin or dilaudid, but the one time i got iv morphine in the er i had to stifle my laughter after over decade of reading about the iv opiate rush. crack gives a rush. iv opiates kick in a little faster than opiates otherwise administered.

While the impatience to iv is understandable and trust me I relate to this - the rush from a well planned and prepped shot is far better than being excessively impulsive and not using micron filters.

The added anxiety and freak out together with the risk of fucking it up and a hospital visit simply isnt worth it. Ruins it.

Ive shot pills before and the risk and worry wasnt worth it as the high was really good but not that great to warrant the risk.

If you are too impulsive and ignore this advice, please look around bl and see hints for second best options, filter the living shit out of the pills, remove and covering layers if there are any and use the recommended water ratio which is more water than soluble shots I think.

I havent iv dilaudid myself so I cant assist in the details. People I know use sterile cotton filters and couldnt give a shit but they are kinda idiots but mates are mates.