Blood Work Results and E/T ratios

Swim15

Bluelighter
Got some bloods back and everything is looking good.

The most interesting value was estrogen which came back at 226.1 pg/ml with a male reference range 10-55 pg/ml.

This is down from an unknown number as I was having some mild sex drive/dick issues and took a very small amount of adex (.2mg) about 5 days prior. Things were working and feeling perfect when these bloods were drawn so wanted to see what things were at for a reference point.

After the blood draw, I took another .15mg of adex (which I seem to be unusually sensitive to) without having results back yet which then proceeded to kill my sex drive, orgasm strength, etc.

Didn't get my test checked since I know it's well out of range and didn't want that on file at my doc and not really concerned where it is exactly.

Currently running 250mg Test E and 150mg TPP e3d so about ~800 a week and just added a small amount of EQ but doubt that is doing much yet.

Goes along with what I've always suspected when it comes to many guys needing more of a T/E ratio than any specific number. Interesting nonetheless so thought I'd share

Hmm interesting as even with your numbers, your ratio is way off compared to the 50:1 usual recommendation for total test: estrogen

Yeah most definitely although I've run into a lot of guys that have had similar experiences.

Reached out to a friend of mine who is a surgeon, bodybuilder, and also dabbles in the HRT world. Asked him if there was concern about long term e2 in that range as my sex drive is tanked if it's any lower. He said so long as I'm feeling good and functioning fine, not holding excess water, etc he wouldn't worry about it.

Confirmed that with a pharmacist I work with as well so just gonna keep on going with things.

I had estro come back in 80s I believe it was on 600 test and felt fine and did nothing about it lol. If everything is fine, fuck it. Its just a number