• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Recreational Adderall

QuickQuestion12121

Greenlighter
Hi all, me and and a couple friends tend to use recreational adderall every weekend when we go out on the town. During the week we don't drink, smoke, etc. We workout 5 days a week and tend to eat pretty well and then like to let loose on the weekends. We usually take around 20-30 mg total each, usually in about 10mg increments every few hours or so. I guess what I'm asking is, I'm trying to see if there's going to seriouw be long term effects of such doses since we do not have ADHD. I tend to be a worry wart but never really thought too much about it before considering a lot of ppl i know do it so I guess i was just curious for other opinions, we really don't ever use it unless we're going out to party but that tends to be every weekend especially in the summer around here so I was just looking for opinions I suppose. Thanks in advance

10-30mg of adderall on the weekends is probably healthier then moderate to heavy drinking on the weekends. I doubt this will cause you any significant harm as long as it is just adderall and no booze or tobacco.

People are prescribed higher doses then that to be taken daily, and while i don't necessarily think it's a good thing to be on high doses of amphetamine, the harm caused by it is minimal. Just keep in mind these drugs can be a slippery slope to addiction so it's good that you are taking your use somewhat seriously.

Yea unfortunately we drink and smoke cigarettes on the weekend too. Not at all during the week but we do let loose on the weekends