• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Hi. New inhere. Help!!!! DXM bad trip afterglow.

PTJ

Greenlighter
Hi.. i am in serious withdrawels.. REALLY SERIOUS.. And i WILL not go to a fucking nuthouse.. I am not sick in that way.

DXM is illegal where i am from. So i got it from a source. 5 x 30 gram PURE DXM. I tested it, and see how i reacted it.. MAN i liked it... Jackpot! Or so i thought.

I weight 222 pounds.. Am healthy. My first real trip in 5 years. I am getting Lorazapam and Methadone daily 75 mg. And i have a lot of diazepam on the side no one knows about.

I got 10 boxes more, with 10 x 300 DXM. 3000 mg. 3 mg PURE DXM. Can't reveal more.
I popped a lot of benzos, when i tested it. Diazepam, Lorazapam, Oxapax. Maybe 10-15 pills for about 200-400 DXM. I have PTSD. So that is not funny. And i LOVE K. But i NEED my benzos and my Methadone to make that go a little away.

I Had an insane trip. I popped 900 DXM a week after, i think after i tried it out. And i took around 350-600 diazepam 10 MG.. ( I am so used to them) , 10-20 Lorazapam 1 Mg ( also these) Precreption, and 30-35 oxapax 15 mg. This was taken over 8- 12 hours.. I think i had a stage 2 or 3 Trip... It was fucking crazy... I was so fucked up i was felt cold and nice at last. Then I went to bed. I woke up 4 hours after. My sheet was covered in my sweat and my cover i use as a blanket. But it has feathers. (Nordic)... I cant remember the English word for what i had over me. I don't think there is a word. I was in FANTASTIC Mood the day after.. Best in a LOOOOONG time... The day after was also good.. The fourth day it hid my like a flash. And over here. it was holiday. NO One could help me. It was in the middle of the night.

EXTREME stress, and anxiety pouring over me like rain. I have not slept in 5 days now... When the FUCK does this shit stop? I am so agressive, i have trashed my fathers house.. And i walked in liked i owned the center i picked up my methadone and threatented everyone. I cryed because its SUCH A FUCKING SMALL COUNTRY:.. i Needed more methadone to make sure, my anxiety and stress was in check. But EVERYTHING was against me. 100 mg Valium i just got hyper off. I am in a small psychosis.. I am not a psycho. Or Psychotic.. But man... No one should stand in my way or i would crush everyone that argued with me.

I am not afraid of dying. But my relatives are because i am, i am no very stupid here, but REALLY Smart with in IQ on 130. That is a lot in my family. Average is 95.

When does this terror stop? I have been on the crapper 4-5 times a day with rock hard poop, and i was close to cry from pain everytime. So i tried the shower, to losen it up. Helped a little.. Please... Help me??? My metabolism is slow....

Last edited:
I forgot to say i think i have not slept for five FUCKING days its pure agony.

Hi

For starters get sone coloxyl or metamucil for your constipation.

Basically any otc laxative mate.

Id suggest you go to a doctor and ask for seriquel as you are having a psychotic episode and cant sleep. Seroquel works for both at different doses.

If you dont want to do that then what puts me to sleep when I cant are nangs (nitrous), ghb or doxalymine succinate.

Put your phone away, turn off all the lights and electronics, go to bed and dont get out of bed.

sleep.

sounds like the methadone is making you constipated.

DXM's activity at the sigma receptors can cause monoamine release particularly with dopamine and that might explain the psychotic effects you are noticing

dopamine mixed with the inhibition from benzos and the rage opiates can induce is definitely not a good recipe.

it sounds like everything you take is just interacting heavily with DXM (as it does), i mean shit, a cup of coffee can give me double vision when i have a DXM afterglow.

i would try to lay off abusing your meds while the DXM is getting out of your system.

shit can linger:\..

Hi everyone I just got done tripping on cough syrup it was 2 bottles a big bottle and a small bottle of Delsom extended release I think I reached a 2nd plateau dose the trip wasn't very fun I kept nodding off it made me hyper I couldn't sleep it felt like l was drunk and high four 14 hour's and the afterglow feels more like a hangover from drinking what do you think?