• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How cocaine turns into fish scale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holly.3

Bluelighter
Disclaimer...***First of all I hope this post doesn't get flagged. I'm not trying to identify any kind of particular cocaine or any kind of particular cut. We all know what fish scale cocaine is or have at least I've heard of it. My description is just a general description based off of my experience. I'm not asking anyone to identify a specific picture of cocaine or to identify a specific cut since without a lab test we cannot know for sure what could or couldn't be cut into any particular type of cocaine. My description of cocaine is for the purpose of those who have heard of it but may have not actually seen it. If you are wondering if your cocaine is fish scale, I suggest getting a second pair of knowledgeable eyes on it or even two sets of eyes that have more knowledge about fish scale cocaine. And even though it's assumed to be more pure than other forms of cocaine, it's just an assumption and should not be assumed that your fish scale is a much more pure Product, or that the Purity content of it is an unrealistically high percentage. Again, without the proper lab testing of it, the purity and types of cut that could be in it is only speculation. If your fish scale does everything and gives you the stimulant effect that you are looking for, shouldn't mean that it's okay to assume it's and much more. Product. The fact it works for you may not work for someone else. Again, without proper lab testing, cuts and purity are only an assumption or a more than likely scenario. Just because your lab tested fish scale came back at a 85 to 90% purity doesn't mean it's okay to assume all fish scale is the same. You can only go by the results of the particular fish scale that you had tested. If 8oz (226.7g) of cocaine was tested 1/4oz ( grams each a year apart from each other over the time of 4 years and for some knowledge that I can't find on the internet.

Fish scale cocaine, we all talked about it, the general notion is that it's typically a more pure product. Everybody is in agreement that in its most common form it's flaky, usually about the size of your pinky fingernail or smaller and has a shiny almost have pearlescent look to it when caught in the glare of the light. And of course it usually starts out as a larger lump of cocaine with the same shimmery pearlescent look and then can be broken off in sections until it gets typically the size of your pinky finger now, some flakes could be larger but with my experience the size of the average pinky finger now is a good way to describe it and in a lot of cases it's a bit smaller. The flakes are normally somewhat round or oblong shape, but don't really have a particular certain shape. They are usually not very thick. Fish scale cocaine gets its name because it looks like the scales on a typical fish. When caught in the glare of the light it Shimmers and has a slight pearlescent look into it. Some say it shimmers others will describe it that it looks like it's went when it's caught in the glare of the light.

First off, somebody clarify when the jungle farmer is producing cocaine and he puts it in a brick, what is that brick? Is it hard like a natural brick which is where you get your little hard Rocky chunks that you crush up into powder or is it powder?

In other words, cocaine fish scale is assumed to typically be much more PR meaning it wasn't cut and every process along the way before it gets to you. If it was good then it could have been cut by one or two people with very few cutting agents. At what point is cocaine converted into what we call fish scale? Is there a particular time it's done? Early on in his life or a local Street dealer is doing it? If you do a simple acetone wash, is fish scale what you end up with? In other words, the fish scale that I have, to satisfy my personal knowledge, how was it converted into fish scale. What is the process? How is it done? And why is it known to be a more pure product that other forms of cocaine? Obviously if it's true to be a more your product then you can sell it for a higher price and if there's no simple way for a street dealer to take powder cocaine and cut it and then converted to fish scale and play mat that it's much more pure.

In simple form, how is cocaine turn to fish scale and does it start as a much more pure product or does the process of turning into fish scale make it more pure by getting rid of a lot of the junk cuts?

This isn't an HR question and doesn't belong in BDD, I've got to close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.