View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSD blotters

Saltee

Greenlighter
Do most dealers buy blotter paper and apply the acid to it themselves or do they buy the acid already on the sheets?

reason I ask I was trying to get an idea of the strength of this blotter. It has mordecai and rigby on it with a hit on their tongues.

I?m not very experienced so I probably still don?t know what a very intense trip is yet. Most I?ve taken was 3 hits which felt pretty intense to me. I got that inner peace and clarity along with feeling connected to literally everything in some way. A very profound experience with nice visuals. The way the atmosphere looked and felt was indescribable.

If you're asking this question, you'll never know the potency/dosage of your hits without sending it to a lab for quantitative testing- regardless of whether or not your hookup laid the sheets themselves.

-PA

Perp is right.
I went the last 30 years doing blotters that, as it turned out, were massively underdosed. It seems that generally 100 mics here was like 100 mics there, but I finally bought some powder and made a solution so I would finally "know" the doses.
I've done a few 400-500 mic doses from blotters over the years from various dealers here and on the dark web and they were fairly similar in purported strength.
However; after I made my solution I did what should have been 200 mics it was every bit as strong as the 400 mic trips I had taken over the years.
Which makes me think that blotters are generally underdosed or I did my math wrong in making my sol or in figuring what 200 mics would be.
Point being you can't tell what you have so start with a half tab and then the next time you can get a good idea of where you are going to be with any given dose providing the subsequent tabs are from the same batch/sheet as the first half tab.

Those above answered this quite well. I would say, for the most part at least, most people selling acid on the streets buy blotter with the substance already laid. Albeit not extremely complicated, laying acid is a tedious task that not everyone could do and achieve good results. As for the strength of the tabs, it's impossible for us to tell you. From experience, most tabs sold as |insert random number here| usually dont contain that amount of LSD. It's rare to find spot on doses, especially on the streets. Best bet is to do the research and try it. Remember it's always best to start low and work your way up if you dont know the dosage:)

Just reread this and saw you've already taken 3 tabs of this stuff. Disregard the last section of my post

Yeah, same here, I didn't reread it, but will take Stevic's word for it. Disregard 150% of my post.

Thanks for the responses. Like I was saying I’m not very experienced but I’ve tripped 7 times now on anywhere from 1 hit to 3. It’s crazy how each trip can be different. I think 3 is my sweet spot tho. Considering 5 next trip

Thanks for the responses. Like I was saying I?m not very experienced but I?ve tripped 7 times now on anywhere from 1 hit to 3. It?s crazy how each trip can be different. I think 3 is my sweet spot tho. Considering 5 next trip

There's a big difference between 3 and 5 tabs. Just make sure you're up for something new.

It would be more smart for you to up your unknown dosage in smaller increments rather than just upping it by two tabs, might save you a nightmarish trip too