• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Once again. Need advice with withdrawal.

DaveNeedsToTaper

Bluelighter
Hey guys so I come here literally every two weeks like clock work. I just picked up my script of Tylenol 2s (56 of them) and I took 9.

I also just bought 50mg diphenhydramine hydrochloride tablets for sleep. I also picked up my perecription of 30 300mg gabapentin.

My oxy addiction is about 100th a day sometimes 160mg a day. I have 15 MG left and I don't get my 560 MG perecription until Wednesday.

With the drugs I do have (T2, gabapentin, sleep pills) what do you recommend I do?

Just as a disclaimer if your tylenol 2 has acetaminophen in it you're gonna have to do a CWE or risk damaging your liver. Even a sloppy CWE could save your liver from damage since the amount of tylenol 2 you are gonna need to stop withdrawals is probably going to exceed the safe daily dosage of APAP. 9 pills x 325mg APAP = 2925mg of APAP. The max dose per day for an adult is 4000mg of APAP, so just don't go over that.

PLEASE heed the warning about Acetaminophen, ODing on this stuff leads to a long painful death by liver failure.

You might put a dent in the withdrawals if you have taken 270mg of codeine but you are probably going to need to stack some gabapentin on that too if you want to be comfortable. I don't have much experience using gabapentin to quell withdrawals but i've heard it is one of the best non-opiate drugs for opiate withdrawals.

I wouldn't take any diphenhydramine, it might just exacerbate the RLS and sleep problems from withdrawal. Hopefully someone who has more experience with gaba can help you out.