• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Destroyed my veins with the help of Hexen. A few questions.

Nutsnbolts

Greenlighter
I'm pretty sure I have collapsed multiple veins in both of my arms (3-5 in each) while on an IV hexen binge. I know it's stupid and I feel like a complete failure whenever I look at my arms. What I'm wondering is if this is something I should go see a doctor over? I know it's good practice to go get medical attention after stuff like this and I know that you guys can't help as much as an actual doctor could. The reality of the matter is that I don't have the money to pay a medical bill so I'm going to avoid it if at all possible.

I knew I damaged two of these veins when I injected but I didn't seem to get any bruising or pain to indicate that I damaged any others. Despite that, it's clear that most of the veins in my right arm below the elbow aren't popping anymore. I can feel where some are ropey and then drop off. The first 24 hours after I noticed this I was getting numbness in my right hand which has since stopped. I also noticed that my forearm turns slightly red and lines pop up (almost like little veins running off randomly) as well as a few spots here and there that look almost like scars from cigarette burns or cuts when I pump my fist. These spots will pop up and fade when I pump my fist. I'm wanting to say these are smaller blood vessels trying to get blood moving. All the damaged veins seem to still have blood flow though not always the strongest pulse. I'm not in any pain besides what feels like tension when I use my muscles too much.

I've dug through probably 50+ threads on collapsed/blown out veins over the past 2 days or so but I haven't seen anything about what I described as smaller veins/spots that looks like scars popping up. I'm just worried that the stupid shit I've done may be more serious than I think it is. What do you guys think? I am sorry if this isn't the right location for this thread. I am a long time viewer but first time poster to bluelight.

Additional info: I was a heroin addict for one year and IV drugs sparingly. When I say sparingly I mean 2 - 4 times a month max, on a bad month. Normally much less. I just think I the combination of the caustic nature of hexen on top of me trying to haphazardly stick myself while having hallucinations from lack of sleep led to this.