View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

psychedelics the day after alcohol

d3lusion

Greenlighter
yesterday i was pretty drunk (6 shots of whiskey 40% alcohol), today im planning to try 2c-b, however i dont feel like its safe to take any psychs the day after drinking alcohol, would i be alright if swallowing 5mg 2c-b?:?
i weight 60-65kilo

5mg of 2C-B taken orally is a threshold dose, even at your weight the effects should be very mild. Normally you don't want to take psychedelics with an alcohol hangover, but 2C-B is fairly forgiving as far as psychedelics go... and at 5 mg, there's probably not going to be much of an headspace to speak of.

As far as it being safe or not, it wouldn't be any different than taking it the day after you DIDNT drink. How you'll feel during the trip is another story, and tripping whilst being sick and/or vomiti g is never fun. Like Hodor said, 5mg is a threshold dose st best; it all boils down to whether or not you're feeling up for a trip the day of.

It's not unsafe, just very painful generally. I saw my roommate writhing in agony when I convinced him to trip after a night of heavy drinking. I mean he was having straight the worst trip I've seen him have, and he doesn't believe in bad trips.

Alcohol and psychs = fun.

Psychs after alcohol = pain :\

Yeah psychedelics the day after alcohol is the same amount of safe as if you didn't have alcohol the day before. If you're not hung over there won't even be any difference in effects as alcohol is pretty short-acting and is totally out of your system fairly quickly. If you're hung over you should probably wait because the hangover will make the trip feel a lot worse.