• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA and Celexa (yes another one)

Swim15

Bluelighter
So I know this has been asked a lot so forgive me. I have never looked into this topic st great length because I've never needed to but a girl I'm going to be at a festival with is on celexa/citalopram and was re-looking at MDMA interactions.

It seems like I was mistaken and it isn't a problem with toxicity/serotonin syndrome as that is just with MAOIs - at least I haven't been able to find any actual incidence of serotonin syndrome from the combination although it's been a speculation.

Guess my question is if she took a dose greater than normal (say 300mg), would the risk profile remain the same or would the risk profile be diminished (sort of) since the drug would have a 'weaker' effect (assuming she rolled at all of course)? I understand she wouldn't fully roll but get some diminished effects.

Thanks for any input and I apologize for some of the repetition here

Last edited:
It's simple, the more of a drug you put in your body, the effect on the body are greater. Ssri's may mean she might need a larger amount to get to the same sort of level but in reality, the comedown should be worse with the more you take, same if me or you were to take a higher amount.

Is this her first time using mdma? if it is definatly do not start with 300mg, try 150mg and work your way up