Does clen really make a difference?

hazukiguy

Bluelighter
Alright been staying natty and getting results, I plan to cycle again maybe next year. (slow and steady wins the race)

I want to lose some body fat (lost my abs and seeing some love handles lol), began a diet plan and increased intensity during workouts. Seeing normal results, now I ask does clen really make a difference enough to take it or is that just some myth. Anyone here take it and want to share their experience? I used to take an ECA stack and that worked wonders I noticed a significant difference.

Never thought it did much in the way as an actual fat burner or increasing BMR but it's a fantastic diuretic and I'll lose 3-4lbs of water in the first 36 hours and dry out an enormous amount. Think guys mistake water loss for fat loss frequently.

That said, given its cumulative effects on heart tissue I've cut my runs down to a total of about 2-3 weeks per year. Benefits as a fat burner aren't nearly enough to outweigh cardiovascular effects IMO

hmm, what about yohimbine and t3? I've also heard of these being great for fat loss but usually when cutting down from 12%.

Im at like 20%. An actual FAT fuck who is just strong.

I wouldn't touch T3 unless you're on a decent amount of gear personally. Otherwise it just eats through LBM and strength ime. I never ran it without tren for that reason myself although I probably won't use T3 any more because it gives me such a huge appetite increase.

Yohimbine can be prettt effective if doses properly which is higher than most people use it at.

Clen def works for most but also can do damage to the heart....

JJ

Clen definitely works. Best solo fat burner. T3 will eat through tissue as swim said without a decent amount of gear unless you're using it late in a cut to keep metabolism going at a low dose of like 25-37.5mcg. Yohimbine only works while you're fasting. EC just suppresses appetite.