• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Is this MDMA LTC?

Ikercasillas2019

Greenlighter
Hey guys, this is a long story, but bear with me, i've just been reading about long term comedows from MDMA and I have just come to the conclusions that the symptoms im experiencing could be the result of a bad MDMA experience, i've taken MDMA 7 times in my life, 6 times with tablets and 1 time with crystals, with an average dose of approximately 200mg per trip, every single roll I have used antioxidants like Vitamin C, alpha lipoic acid, vitamin E, magnesium, coQ10, melotonin, and electrolites, every roll has been with my girlfriend in a room with cool air, humidifier, etc never exposed to high temperatures, additonally, we always check our temperatures with a digital thermometer, take blood pressure readings, pulse, oxygen, etc.. to make sure everything is ok while rolling so I have been very careful in general... my first 2 MDMA rolls were great, spaced out between 1 month, euphoria, no anxiety, no physical symptoms whatsoever, no noticeable comedowns except for some trouble sleeping afterwards, but that all changed when on my third roll I decided to take a bit more than 2 tablets, one being a very strong pill, approximately 200mg, and the other ones being approximately another 150, and they were also cut with meth/amphetamine so in total I ingested 350mg of MDMA plus whatever the pill was cut with, I must also mention I was on a cycle of anabolic steroids at the time that also contributed to the bad experience I had as far as the blood pressure and pulse goes... the roll itself was pretty intense, euphoric and pretty good in general, but after the peak, the nightmare began when I gave my GF a ride back to her home (she had taken about 250mg of MDMA herself) I was feeling pretty chill and good, but suddenly she told me she was feeling dizzy and close to passing out when we were walking to her home, I got so anxious and scared, she looked pale and very weak and told me she was going to pass out, i got here to relax and gave her some electrolyte drink and water and she felt a bit better, so she finally went into her house and told me everything would be alright, but I was in a heavy panic attack anyways, my heart started racing at 150BPM just walking around, no drug has ever gotten my heart rate that high, I also started feeling symptoms of severely high blood pressure like pounding chest, and headaches, I drove back home and tried to chill, but I couldnt sleep for the whole night, my pulse was constant at 130BPM even laying in bed, with crazy anxiety, confusion and paranoia, I didnt take my blood pressure but it must have been 180/90-100 at least... I tried to sleep but couldnt, until the next morning, my heart was still racing and I still felt the high blood pressure so I rushed to the hospital... since then, ive had pretty bad anxiety, almost daily, I have constant chest pains, feeling like im about to pass out, panic easily at the slightest physical symptom, Im obsessed with my pulse, blood pressure, etc... after that experience I stayed away from drugs for 3 months, and after the 3 months I tried LSD and had another crazy panic attack and had to go to the hospital again thinking I was having a heart attack, ive had 8 electrocardiograms done, several blood tests, an echocardiogram, 4 cardiologists have checked my heart and they all say everything is fine and its just anxiety... in recent times the anxiety improved a bit and I have been able to use drugs again without going into a panic most of the time, and in the past months, ive tried MDMA again, 2 times in tablets, and yesterday with pure MDMA crystals, however the experiences have not been anything like my first rolls, admittedly I use much lower doses now, but the rolls dont feel as euphoric anymore, like the magic is gone... Could the MDMA have caused the anxiety and panic attacks im suffering now, or is it just a residual effect from the traumatic experience I had? Will I ever be able to roll again? I have taken very little doses because of fear, but the magic feels like its gone... I dont know if it is because of the low dosages or because I ruined MDMA for me... btw my girliend felt pretty depressed for about a month after that experience...

Please paragraph your sentences so they're easier to sift through.

Not trying to be the grammar police but it's difficult to read through all the information provided.