Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Help with Molly

Highbiatch

Greenlighter
How do I take the pill.
I know most of you hardcore brainiac drug addicts who should have been chemists or scientists, are laughing at my question, hell im laughing at myself considering my past history. A couple years ago I used to shoot around 360mg a day of OxyContin, before it became tamper proof, and topped it off with aroun 5-10 points of meth.
I pretty much tried everything during that 3 year gorge, but have been completely clean of opioids for 2 years and have the occasional hit of meth.

Ive always wanted to try MDMA but never did. I think because I knew you can?t shoot it I thought what?s the point.
but my journey clean led me to meditation, and I?ve been seeking enlightenment since.
it doesn?t matter how hard I try, I can?t seem to reach that blissful state.
on watching many things about it, experts recon it to the experience mdma gives.

ive got my hands on one, but I?m scared to use it. I don?t know why, I?m never usually scared.
im worried it?ll be a bad trip instead.
im not sure if I can break it in half or would that stop the full experience.
i want to feel it so bad, but not bad enough to get the real experience through death.

any advice?

If MDMA led to enlightenment, there'd be a whole lot of buddhas in Melbourne's club scene.

any advice?

From what you wrote, you were taking extremely high doses of meth and were addicted to Oxy, too. I imagine that was a messy time in your life. If you've been living clean and meditating, perhaps your hesitation comes from knowing that you've worked hard to achieve the level of balance you now have, and that taking a pill for a chemical high isn't really what you want.

Of course, I have no idea what your hang up is. Just speculating. If you have proper MDMA and are looking for a good time and maybe a bit of a new perspective, you'll probably be good with the experience. If you're looking to literally transcend the Earthly realm... you just might be disappointed.

First of all if your in any doubt spend a few extra dollers and get a test kit too test it. While they wont tell you everything thats in it, they do test for a good ammount of adulterants. Also for the presence of MDXX (MDMA/MDEA/MDA) which can further be tested with simons for MDMA.

Be safe and enjoy the experience!

Thx, yes I read about the test kits and have ordered one.
I think the reason I’m so sceptical or worried is because it took me months to find the one pill. And that was after begging to find some so I’m not sure that this would be it. And while I had a hard time on Oxys I’d never want to experience the trip experience I had once with LSD it was frightening. That’s what I’m concerned about.

Assuming its MDMA, thats about as safe as recreational drugs get and probably one of the most rewarding hence its popularity I guess. Its old enough to have LD50 data and the numbers are well into the grams...

I don't personally enjoy it anymore but its defs one for the bucket list. It would be silly to have lived life without knowing what a MDMA trip feels like after having done intense things to ones body with meth and opiates.
Pharmacology wise its incredible, AFAIK still the only drug humans have ever made that has oxytocin activity (the 'intimacy' hormone) which is responsible for the 'love' people claim to feel when they're on it.

Go have fun mate, but to echo everyone else's mantra, test your shit where possible.