Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

I?m a sinner worthy of damnation

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonicwhite

Bluelighter
I feel like the chief of sinners. I feel so humbled by God.

I realize that in order to help I must first ask God to help me of my sins.

I know the struggle with drug addiction. I know the pain it causes. When I first came to Christ I thought I was chosen because of something good about me.

I?ve realized over the yes that?s it?s becay of God love a mercy I was chosen to see the world the way it?s supposed to look.

I have know many self righteous ppl who prevent a lot of ppl to understand God?s love for them because they show ppl what they have been delivered of and boast of the selves.

Jesus said take the plank out of your own eye before you can take the speck out of someone else?s eyes.

I feel worthy of damnation. I can?t even lift my eyes to the heavens before of my unworthiness.

Forgive me guys. Jesus is the one way to Salvation. I?m thankful for Him.

In Luke 19:12-27 Jesus related a parable about himself to his disciples. He talked about how a "man of noble birth went into a distant country to have himself appointed king and then to return" (verse 12). Later, in verse 27, he portrayed this individual--who again represented himself--as making this shockingly amazing statement (which most Christians unanimously ignore): "But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them--bring them here and kill them in front of me."

taken from Charles Giuliani's forthcoming book. "What's Wrong with the Bible"

biblecontradictions.jpg

bible-contradictions-14.jpg

Last edited:
Jesus is not the peace-loving and merciful person most people imagine him to be. He was fully behind the old testament and all its savagery which include human sacrifice to Yaweh.
If you would like me to email you a copy of a draft of Charles Giuliani's book I will be happy to do so, but be warned, the book absolutely tears the bible to shreds.
By the time you have read the first couple of chapters you will be in little doubt that the bible is an indefensible crock of horseshit.

Last edited:
Jesus said my sheep know my voice and they follow me.

Maybe sacrifice means deny self take up your cross and follow me.

That sacrifice means to deny yourself. The sins that you?ve committed and follow me.

Sacrificing the first born to Yaweh. It's in the old testament along with countless other atrocities.

I don't have a problem with the idea that there is some supreme, ultimate consciousness / eternal truth which is the beginning and end cause of everything but as for worshipping some "God's only begotten son"-superman who never did any wrong ever who died for us- (yet still lives on in Heaven) so that we may be forgiven for our sins is pure, unadulterated nonsense and the idea that a father would kill his only son because he loves us so much is monumental mindfuckery.
The fact that the supposed "word of God" -The Bible, the Koran, The Torah, The Talmud, take your pick, is/are such a mess of inconsistencies and examples of downright evil is proof that either the bible cannot be God's word, or that God, if he exists is completely schizophrenic and insane.

Last edited:
Matthew 12:30-32: "Whoever is not with me is against me, and whoever does not gather with me scatters. And so I tell you, people will be forgiven every sin and blasphemy. But the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven. Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but anyone who speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the age to come."

Mark 3:28-30: "Truly I tell you, all sins and blasphemes will be forgiven for the sons of men. But whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven, but is guilty of an eternal sin. He said this because they [the Pharisees] were saying, ?He has an evil spirit?."

Luke 12:8-10: "I tell you, whoever acknowledges me before men, the Son of Man will also acknowledge him before the angels of God. But he who disowns me before men will be disowned before the angels of God. And everyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but anyone who blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven."

This came up before in the P&S. According to the bible and the analysis of the poster making it, the only unforgivable sin is to sin against the Holy Spirit.

I'd be curious to understand what that means to a modern practicing Christian.

I once asked my local pastor directly about this and he just ducked the question and muttered some crap about how the important thing was to go to church. Blasphemy against the Holy Spirit could be just about anything and I'm sure most of us have called God a cunt at one time or another.

He knew the heart of the Pharisees. He knew because they were so wrapped up in self righteousness that they couldn?t see the One true One.

It wasn?t that they said He was a devil, it was the fact they couldn?t repent because they couldn?t see who Christ was.

Paul was chosen and had it not been for God intervening he would of parished.

To deny Christ is the Son is to blaspheme His Holy Spirit.

I am humbled by His glory and mercy.

I may have a low IQ, but I do love Christ with all my heart.

^ That love would be reciprocated so dont fear eternal damnation knowing we are never expected to be perfect.

All you can do is realise your limitations as a human being and just make choices you know are the right ones. Or make the wrong ones knowing the consewuences to your life as it is now.

Worry about the afterlife later, get to the end of this life first.

Spiritual Warfare

Hello Sonicwhite
... not sure if this thread is still relevant to you ... but I'm new here and would like to provide the following insight...

Many people come to Christ Jesus and are convicted of their sin (had their hearts pricked unto repentance by the Holy Spirit) ... but are so poorly disciplined that they don't receive the HEALING of the Holy Spirit afterward.
This is the difference between being "saved" and "eternal Salvation".
You can't have the latter without the first... and you cannot be guaranteed of the latter, just by having the first.
Saved is being saved from Satan's power and bondage, right here and now, on earth today - Supernaturally
Salvation is as a consequence of being rejoined to Father God through the Holy Spirit and Living according to His Will - not as a sinner - through this Supernatural power

Much of the confusion and miss representation of the power transfer from Father God has been miss represented through 'denominal' pseudo christian religions... to keep people spiritually blind and tied up in a moneymaking framework.

Saved ... is receiving the Holy Spirit as described in Acts 2 and the Epistles, with "Holy Spirit manifested signs following".
The initial Biblical proof of being Saved is speaking in tongues. this is the first of the 9 Gifts of the Holy Spirit
these are 3 voice gifts, 3 discernment gifts, and 3 power gifts.
This is the Spiritual, Supernatural toolkit to fight off Satan.

This infilling of the Holy Spirit will happen after full immersion Baptism in the name of Jesus Christ, for the 'remission' of your sin.
Your sin is the INHERITED sin of the original sin - which you were born into.
ALL other sin, either inherited through the "sins of the fathers" or your own personal sin (e.g. like recreational pharmacopeia ... which the Bible defines as witchcraft) is able to be fought off and cast out by the using the 9 Gifts if the Holy Spirit.

Providing you then stay in the "Rest" of the Holy Spirit under Grace of Jesus Christ, by ... in Lord Jesus' words "go and sin no more", Salvation or eternal Life through the regeneration of your body into pure Righteous Spirit with be yours when the Lord Jesus Returns.

Addiction is a Spiritual battle
The Spirit of Addiction works with a series of tormenting, pain, lust and condemning demons (to name a few) and they attack in a pack.
Addiction is an epigenetic demonic affliction - which as Christ Jesus describes can be "cast out"

We 'appropriate' the Authority to use these Spiritual Weapons, and literally, reclaim our Godly selves through the finished work on the Cross of Christ Jesus.

THE WEAPONS OF SPIRITUAL WARFARE

The Christian walks is by faith, not by sight.

Therefore, the weapons of spiritual warfare must be known, recognized, understood, and appropriated, that is, TAKEN POSSESSION OF. Look up the scriptures associated with each, so that you can understand well the basis for which they are used.
The Holy Spirit places great importance upon them. The weapons of warfare are as follows:

1 The Gospel - this is the greatest weapon of spiritual warfare because it, alone, when accepted by the unbeliever, transfers that person from the kingdom of darkness into the Kingdom of Light
John 12:46; Ephesians 5:8; 1 Thesselonians 5:5; 1 Peter 2:9; 1 John 1:6,7

2 The Blood of Jesus - Satan?s defeat
Revelation 12:11; 1 John 1:6,7

3 Faith - which empowers prayer
Heb 11: 1; Ephesians 6:12; Rev. 12:11; James 1: 6,7)

4 Your faith confession (the shield of faith) - these are your faith-filled words, spoken aloud from the applied Word of God, over another person, self, or circumstances
Mark 11:23, 24; Proverbs 18:21; Ephesians 6:16; Rev. 12:11

5 Prayer
Matthew 7:7; 1 John 3:22; 1 John 5: 14; Mark 11:23, 24; Proverbs 23:7; Proverbs 18:21

6 The Believer?s Authority - see previous Facebook post

7 The Full armorArmour of God
Ephesians 6:11-17

8 The Word of God
James 4:7; Matthew 4: 1-11

9 Binding and Loosing prayer
Matthew 16:19; Matthew 12:29

Happy to help you with deliverance ministry to help you get free from the bondage you are experiencing - just message me
God Bless you in the Mighty Name Of Lord Jesus!

Thank you all! The fire of Gods purging is just purifying me.

Getting all the metals out of this gold.

So when I See Christ face to face He will see His reflection!

I don't have a problem with the idea that there is some supreme, ultimate consciousness / eternal truth which is the beginning and end cause of everything but as for worshipping some "God's only begotten son"-superman who never did any wrong ever who died for us- (yet still lives on in Heaven) so that we may be forgiven for our sins is pure, unadulterated nonsense and the idea that a father would kill his only son because he loves us so much is monumental mindfuckery.
The fact that the supposed "word of God" -The Bible, the Koran, The Torah, The Talmud, take your pick, is/are such a mess of inconsistencies and examples of downright evil is proof that either the bible cannot be God's word, or that God, if he exists is completely schizophrenic and insane.

I'm almost eerily surprised at how closely this echoes my own thinking. I think that the mess of contradictions in the Bible make it the perfect tool to mean anything to anybody, but its overall savagery and the supreme power of the vengeful, possesive and jealous god leads to suffering and confusion amongst adherents. God makes us sinning horrors and punishes us for this, imploring us to change our God-given nature. It doesn't make sense, and the so-called wisdom of the bible is just confusingly surrounded by verse after verse of meaningless declaration about diet, dress, clothing, sexual behaviour, etc. that it can really only lead to discord and confusion amongst people trying to glean an overall story arch by which to base their lives.

@ SonicWhite: Self flagellation and submission to this creator-being seems so counter intuitive. The term "God-fearing"always confused me. The creating forcce, if there is one, seems pretty much totally cut-off from human endeavours as to equal non-existence so why bother worshipping, much less beseeching this distant entity for help? That said, if it helps- then go for it. On the other hand, expecting or praying for a miraculous cure is almost inevitably going to lead to disappointment; that's why these things are considered miracles, if they even happen at all.

Here is a link to a txt file of Charles Giuliani's forthcoming book.."What is Wrong With the Bible" http://www.mediafire.com/file/3ewzgk7j1tmjsxd/bible book.rtf
It's not a final draft so there are probably a few errors and omissions etc but it's still well worth a look.

I'm kinda curious, might check it out. I have read much of the Bible and was raised a catholic, and so the narrative is well known to me, and I still suffer from some of the neuroses of this book (IMO). I like reading things which deconstruct it. Thanks :)

This post isn't on topic but this thread is a bit derailed so I don't care much.

I agree with Swilow regarding the books we have grouped together that people cal the bible. They are simply stories written by people thousands of years ago that may have originally been more or less accurate when written. Certainly today with translation errors and the fact that these texts were never from originals it should give everyone a reason to study carefully before committing to a life of self punishment because a long dead person wrote that you should and claimed God told them. Some books aren't even claiming to be the word of god on their own but they were canonized with the rest.

Humans make mistakes and are not perfect, humans wrote the various books we call the bible, these books are not perfect.

This leaves us with the decision of what is really wrong and right ourselves, if we use the bible as a guide line and remember people wrote it under different circumstances then I live in today it can be often dismissed as not applicable.

I take 2 lessons from the bible, forgiveness is a universal need, perfect love provides perfect forgiveness and we need to live in that place in our minds. Second, there is no law except what humans decide and all laws beyond the fair treatment of others (the golden rule) are just made to take advantage of others. God's laws I see as gravity and the other laws of physics which I'm certain we are made to break if we can.

Everything is about how we get along, I dont believe Jesus agreed with any of the old testament laws but he has been written in as giving them credit, if he was God himself he could certainly see how silly the old testament was.

As food for thought why is his name Jesus in the bible? Ask any halfway studied theologian and they can confirm his real name should have translated as Joshua from Yeshua. So the book about him has his name wrong, maybe people wrote a few other things wrong too?

I will qualify these comments with the fact I attend a Christian church and try not to create disharmony despite that I barely believe anything at all. Life and our place in it is a dynamic event, finding God and understanding is a bit more challenging then just adopting or rejecting a preset group of beliefs. I believe even the bible says "study to show yourself approved a worker that needs no condemnation, rightly dividing the word of truth", but please don't take my word for anything, look for yourself, if you have any belief that your path in life matters you shouldn't just assume you've been told the truth.

^^ I pretty much totally agree with your perspective. I've also attended Christian churches a for a few periods of my life including the first half of my life, hell my mom is heavily involved in leading her church and she believes essentially what I believe except that I also believe that he was just a man who had the right idea and wanted to spread that idea and was not more divine than any of us, whereas she believes the literal son of god stuff. To me it's the only way that makes sense, based on reading the Bible even. The NT message is clear even through the obfuscation of the writing of others from up to hundreds of years later. That said I don't consider myself Christian, I just believe in that message.

Its very difficult to truly discern the Christian message though. It has been perverted and manipulated to fit human desires to the extent that the "love one another" becomes meaningless. I've never thought it a particularly novel or useful idea anyway but I support any idea aiming to improve humanity.

Christianity just ain't it. Buddhist ideas are way more revolutionary imo.

Either he?s lying or crazy or He is who He says He is.

I simply believe that He is the Son of God!

He ruled from heaven with an iron rod. If he was just some crazy guy Christianity would of fell apart a long time ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.