• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

CWE advice needed please

Inc3pti0n

Bluelighter
I know how to perform a CWE with co codamol. However I have never done it with neurofen plus which contain 12mg of codeine per pill. First of all can a CWE be done to the same effect of with co codamol ? And second is there anything different to be noted doing a CWE on nurofen (ibuprofen) rather than co codamol ? I?m limited to 1 box of whatever it is I?m going to buy so advice would be appreciated as soon as possible so I can go buy whichever is better to use.

im allergic to paracetamol so have always done a CWE on co codamol but never for nurofen plus

Last edited:
Paracetamol tends to be easier to filter in my experience, but the same technique should work fine for both :)
No need to change anything.

Paracetamol tends to be easier to filter in my experience, but the same technique should work fine for both :)
No need to change anything.

Ok thankyou for a fast reply sir. Hopefully I will get more effect out of this, is ibuprofen harder to work with than paracetamol though ?

I think people often get cloudier solutions, and i think it can maybe be slower to filter too.

I think people often get cloudier solutions, and i think it can maybe be slower to filter too.

Guess ima have to chemist shop and get a box of co codamol and nurofen plus and perform 2 CWEs and compare the 2. Thanks for your replies. I can be patient as I have my tramadol to tie me over TIL the process completes.

Good luck - and when in doubt, refilter. You don't want to take unknown amounts of non-psychoactives, paracetamol or ibuprofen.

The cloudiness people get from the solutions is that due to an ingredient or coating on the pill nurofen, not the ibuprofen itself getting through ?

Good luck - and when in doubt, refilter. You don't want to take unknown amounts of non-psychoactives, paracetamol or ibuprofen.

Really appreciate your input here sir, I usually do a refitted when it’s slightly cloudy just for peace of mind.

By the way nurofen plus are impossible to filter cocodomal is not I've been doing this for long enough to know, instead of filtering the nurofen plus just take 2-4 and 1 of two cocodomal after drinking the filtered solution this will add another 50-60 mg of codeine to your dose.

I hope in was of some help ☺stay safe.