• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Has Anyone Here Had Luck With Telekinesis Or Levitation?

LandsUnknown

Bluelighter
I personally have tried to do both of these numerous times, and I have done research on the topic. I have learned many tips and tricks for how it supposedly can be done via meditation and manifestation techniques. I have done them all, but no luck. Not once have I been able to move objects with my mind. I will venture to guess that the vast majority of people have been unable to do it, unfortunately I'm willing to admit that possibly no one is able to do it. I have seen YouTube videos of people doing it (could've been fake though), but I have never seen it done in person. I probably will keep trying, but I will admit that I have become rather frustrated with my lack of success. Although, maybe, maybe, maybe on one isolated occasion, I might actually have moved a slip of paper on the floor ever so slightly without touching it. Though, it may have been just a breeze. I can't say. I was convinced at the time, but my inability to replicate it makes me wonder if it may have been merely a breeze.

However, if anyone has had success with telekinesis or levitation, let me know. Everyone I know says that my whole pursuit of this will not go anywhere and is a waste of time, as it is "impossible" and goes against the laws of physics (classical physics, but perhaps not quantum physics :?, I'm not sure as I'm not familiar with quantum physics very much at all other than knowing that some very strange and "impossible" seeming things are actually technically possible due to the laws of quantum physics and I know that it studies quarks which are smaller than conventional subatomic particles but that's all I know about it). Anyways, I have seen what I personally have found to be highly convincing online videos of people doing telekinesis and levitating, and part of me thinks it's possible in theory since I've seen it done in these videos...... and it appeared convincing to me.

I've just had absolutely no luck with it though, despite trying to do it over and over and over again from time to time over the course of YEARS. I have on and off been trying since I was probably 10 years old, and I'm in my 20s now. If anyone has developed telekinesis or the ability to levitate, let me know. I would be curious what techniques have worked for you and what hasn't. Because I have had zero luck with this form of psychic development, and I will admit that I am close to giving up and considering this an impossible feat that most likely can't be done by anyone. That would be a shame, as I have always had hope that I'd succeed with it one day, but perhaps I won't. And that's okay too. Though, it would be absolutely amazing if it worked. So, if anyone has been able to do it, let me know. As perhaps, it's merely my technique that is the problem.

Anyways, I have seen what I personally have found to be highly convincing online videos of people doing telekinesis and levitating, and part of me thinks it's possible in theory since I've seen it done in these videos...... and it appeared convincing to me.

CGI can be (and likely is in expensive projects) incredibly realistic.

It's not really possible. There are rumours in the paranormal community that there are rare, rare people who can do it in a minor way, but they are usually very troubled individuals. It's sort of like how savants are extremely gifted at one thing but the rest of who they are is very limited or fucked up. According to the Russian psi research that took place intensively in the 50s and 60s (and is probably still ongoing in secret), telekinesis is possible but extremely rare -- probably the rarest of all the psi abilities. Even telepathy is more common.

My personal view is that to really achieve this - if it were even possible - you would have to become something that's somewhat other than human, which would be a huge sacrifice. Also... if you could do it, you would not want to reveal yourself to anyone. It's such a coveted ability that the government or research organizations would snatch you up instantly for god knows what. They don't really give a shit about human rights when it comes to real power like that. The Russian research involved children who were given up to the State "voluntarily" by their parents. Yeah right. MKULTRA was not much better. They tried mind control experiments on unwilling and unknowing people.

There's documented evidence for remote viewing, fwiw.
I'm a skeptic by nature, but I certainly think there are metaphysical qualities of reality that we've been both (in)able to explore scientifically.

Until Elon Musk comes out with his anti-gravity boots, there is no such thing as levitation. I'm not buying that people can read minds either.

For some reason, I have had a few occurrences that I have theorized ***may*** make it easier for me to be telekinetic than the majority of people. Though, perhaps someone with more insight on psi abilities would be able to shed light on whether or not these experiences would have any connection to my ability to actually develop telekinesis. The first thing is that sometimes I have noticed unusual phenomena when I walk under streetlights, and it seems to "respond" to what I am thinking about. Since the people who I have told about this have not actually observed this occurrence firsthand (as unfortunately it has only happened when I am walking down the street alone), the people I have told have been quick to dismiss my experience, unfortunately. However, I have joined an online community of other people who have this experience. They call themselves "sliders", and the phenomenon is thought to possibly have some relevance to telekinesis. The experiences that I have are a form of electrokinesis, but for me, it tends to only work on streetlights that are a bit prone to "malfunction" anyways. It seemed to be particularly prominent with one particular streetlight in the town where I lived when I was in college.

The other thing that makes me believe I may be somewhat "predisposed" to become telekinetic is that I **may** have unknowingly used a very slight form of it during my martial arts classes from the time I was 12-16 or so without realizing it. I am a black belt in Tae Kwon Do. However, for anyone wondering...... no telekinesis was not something that was taught to anybody at the school I went to. I don't want anyone thinking they can become telekinetic or even develop any form of psi abilities through martial arts training. While you'll become skilled in self-defense if you are dedicated to the practice and will get in better shape, there's no connection to anything supernatural. However, for some reason, I believe that somehow I may have awakened such abilities on my own that I used while in my martial arts classes.

In fact, the only time anything supernatural was discussed was to jokingly say, "That must've been some good stuff." and things of the sort. One of the instructors "might consider the idea of ghosts", but that was about as far as the belief in the supernatural went in that crowd. I never moved objects with my mind or anything, but sometimes during exercises and sparring matches I had a sort of personal ritual of doing this "concentration technique" that involved completely clearing my mind of thoughts altogether. While I was/am highly skilled in self-defense techniques without using this technique due to extensive practice and training, when I used this "concentration technique" of thinking about nothing at all (e.g. a blank mind and only action), punching/kicking a heavy bag during the classes, I was able to deliver blows of a far greater intensity than I would be able to without using the technique.

By greater intensity, I mean that at only 12 years old, I was able to knock over a full-sized kicking heavybag with ease. Like I was knocking over a piece of paper. And I was only 12 years old at the time.

However, it was largely impossible for me to "clear my mind" during matches, simply due to the adrenaline flowing. Plus, I'd imagine that using full-on telekinesis would be against the rules even though I doubt anybody ever even thought to add "don't use telekinesis to deliver invisible blows to your opponent or tackle them with your mind" to the list of rules lol, as I would imagine it's probably not the sort of thing that most people would even think of, as it likely has never even happened due to the extreme rarity of telekinesis. Still, it just wouldn't be fair IMO.

I did not realize that this may be a sort of telekinesis until I realized that when people are attempting to develop telekinesis, they often concentrate on "nothing" or a single point and only a single point. When I realized this, I thought to myself that perhaps even though I obviously was using physical force, perhaps my lack of thought started to allow "something else" to kick in and allow me to use the force of the blow I was consciously in control of along with force that is from something that science doesn't fully understand due to my "concentration technique". Though, perhaps, this was merely more a product of me being more focused on what I was doing and being more effective at it. I don't know. I have not done this recently, as I stopped going to martial arts classes when I was in my late teens. While I sometimes practice a bit on my own to not lose what I learned, I haven't been in a setting where I could put my ability or "inability" to use my "concentration technique" to the test.

Thirdly, I am able to see auras. I can not only see them, but I am able to see their colors. I generally am not able to effectively use this ability, but I can see them in full color with ease. It all began when I focused on my teacher's face in a college course. I was able to see his aura vividly, and from that moment on, the door was opened....... and I can see auras whenever I want to, including my own. For anyone wondering, mine is usually blue, the last I checked. I'll admit I have not checked in quite a while though. However, it changes at times.

Plus, there was that time that I **may** have ever so slightly moved that receipt on the supermarket floor using only my mind. I was just walking along, and I concentrated on moving the receipt, and it moved a little. Just a tiny bit. However, I did not feel any breeze, and I returned, and saw just a little movement, almost like a "flick" indicating it was not a continuous force but simply "something" that had been applied to it during that instant of concentration. I still am unsure, perhaps it was just a slight breeze that was very brief and coincided with my thought to move the slip of paper and I simply got convinced. However, I did feel like it was sort of a "jerk" of the paper, which wouldn't be likely as a result of a breeze. So, I don't know, but maybe. Thoughts?

Also, I am able to feel a sort of energy in my hand/fingers when I attempt to do telekinesis. Like this electrical feeling, and it's unmistakable. I can feel that I am able to move some sort of energy, as I can feel it. It's very obvious. Yet I am unable to actually move the object I am trying to move. I will admit that I still have a strong mental block to moving objects without touching them, and I feel like perhaps it is a mental block that's preventing me from doing it, as a strong part of me feels like moving objects with one's mind falls into the realm of "impossible" and "against the laws of physics", even though I think otherwise on a conscious level, as telekinesis is as real as other psi abilities in my opinion (though I don't really have any other psi abilities to speak of, just some occasional "experiences" with telepathy and precognition.

Weirdly, with that stuff, it isn't unheard of that I'm able to do it...... but the information that I gain through precognition which I can do from to time is often meaningless in the grand scheme, such as knowing when a particular craft beer that I like is usually not available in my state became available...... and other random things like that are simply unimportant or even essentially meaningless. Though, I have been able to predict the future with regard to something, which "science" tries to say is impossible. Still, I have no real control over the ability, and it is completely random. However, perhaps, these psi abilities that I've had on some level could be perfected. I wonder if there's anywhere that one could go to take classes on developing psychic abilities that are legitimate? If so, I would definitely be interested.

Last edited:
Early Stages Of Telekinesis?

I have been trying to become telekinetic lately (have tried on and off for quite a while but have been getting more dedicated to practicing it lately), and while I have not been able to do it, I have had some experiences that make me think I am getting there. There was that once when I think I slightly moved that piece of paper, and I think there have been some other times when something kind of "wiggled" slightly, it seemed, at least in my visual perception of it (so slight, it's almost hard to discern if anything happened at all, it did though I think, just very slightly). Though, it seemed like it was on the verge of possibly being my imagination. Also, when I do it, I feel a very, very strong energy in my hands. Just now, I was trying to move coins with my mind, and it felt like something was on the verge of happening......... but the whole thing scared me, and I think the fear of actually having this kind of power kept me from actually using it. I think I was very close though. Thoughts? I don't meditate or anything regularly, and I have heard it is an essential part of developing telekinesis and other psi abilities. I should probably start.

I merged your two threads.

To be honest I am seeing the same thing playing out here as with the abductions... at first you said you were curious about abductions, then you wondered if you had been abducted, then you "remembered" you had been abducted, then you remembered 4 different times and had a bunch of different stories about different colors of aliens, etc etc. If you really do develop the ability to perform telekinesis, please video it because it would be really cool if someone actually was able to do it.

I'm not closed to the idea it's possible but to me you seem like you're wishful thinking badly enough to convince yourself of something. When I was a young kid, I became convinced I had powers of telekinesis. I wanted them SO BAD, because all I ever wanted was to be a wizard and have magic abilities. Also I got picked on a lot and I wanted to be able to fuck with bullies without them realizing it was me. So, I would envision lines of force coming from my eyes and going into whatever I was willing it into. Over time I started being able to see these lines of force as rippling like a heat wave. I would stare at someone and will them to trip and fall, or miss a shot with a basketball, things like that. Sometimes, it would work, and those times convinced me my "powers" were real. Never mind the vast majority of times it didn't work. I convinced myself that random chance was proof I could influence things physically with my mind. But, I couldn't. I just had a strong desire and a very powerful imagination. To be honest, it was FUN believing I could do those things, it made me feel powerful. However, at some point I had to realize I was just playing games with myself.

tbph I am seeing the same thing playing out here as with the abductions... at first you said you were curious about abductions, then you wondered if you had been abducted, then you "remembered" you had been abducted, then you remembered 4 different times and had a bunch of different stories about different colors of aliens, etc etc.

lmao keep it up OP

I don't want this. Honestly, I had the idea that I was going to try to become telekinetic a complete whim one night when I was watching self-defense/MMA videos on YouTube. I have been considering going back to martial arts classes, and I have been watching a lot of online tutorials on MMA self-defense moves as I've been considering taking classes in a different martial art than I trained in initially. Then, I stumbled across a video of someone allegedly performing telekinesis, and I thought to myself......... woah, this is way cooler than this other stuff I'm learning. I was not approaching it with a mindset that was remotely "spiritual" or anything but rather simply had fantasies of flashing my newfound, awe-inspiring ability. It wasn't that I had any intention of developing the incredible level of spiritual devotion and adopting a new way of life that would go along with developing a serious psi ability like this but rather me having fantasies of walking into my first day of martial arts classes and being able to say, "I can knock over the biggest heavy bag without even touching it"....... and when everyone lines up punching/kicking the bag, I'd just stand like five feet away and hold my hand out in front of me Star Wars style and topple a 200 pound heavy bag with unseen forces and just imagining the sense of power and awe-struck expressions. Not only will I admit that my primary motivation was simply showing off my "powers", but I also was thinking that if I were to develop such a rare and coveted ability that I would likely be able to profit off of it as well.

I also was extremely over-confident in my ability to actually become telekinetic, believing that if I had the dedication to become a black belt, complete a college degree, and start my own business, why would becoming telekinetic be any different? I even thought to myself, "I'm sure I'd have a huge advantage over most people. I'm just such a dedicated and driven person." Frankly, I simply thought of it as nothing more than a far cooler version of the MMA self-defense videos I was watching.

Though, when I think about it, rather than having a "leg up" in terms of developing these abilities, more than likely God was just laughing and shaking his head at my arrogance on this rather than thinking, hmmmmmm, who should I grant the power of telekinesis to this week....... hmmmmm, maybe LandsUnknown, he seems like he'd use his powers wisely. Plus, wouldn't it be cool if he could just flash his newfound superpowers to all his friends and acquaintances. Plus, since he already owns a small business, he'd probably be able to make a ton of money off of the fame that would come with having such a rare and coveted ability. I think that's exactly what humanity needs. The more I think about it, the idea of me actually developing such an ability is utterly laughable, just as it is for **nearly** every other human.

And honestly, if I did somehow succeed at performing telekinesis, I would be utterly terrified.It wouldn't be like the days the days in college of scoring 100% on a difficult test that everyone else struggled to pass, walking out of one of my martial arts classes after winning a sparring match against someone far larger than me, or having a successful day with my business. If I were to become telekinetic for some reason......... I would be awe-struck in a way that was one part positive but the other part....... "HOLY SHIT, WHAT HAVE I DONE! AM I POSSESSED? WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING TO ME?!?!?!?!?!?!?! HAVE I DESTROYED MYSELF? AM I EVEN HUMAN ANYMORE?"

I also feel like this would alienate me from other people. I think that a lot of people would be frightened of someone with such an incredible power. The closest thing I have to "having powers" is that I'm able to see people's auras. While I still haven't figured out how to use this ability and have been able to do it for a few years now, I think it's pretty cool that I'm able to do it. However, some of the people I have told about my ability to see auras have been slightly freaked out by it and as a result, it's not something that I talk about unless I'm fairly close with someone. I think that if I developed this ability, I think a lot of people would be more than a little freaked out if they knew I was telekinetic and many would likely run, not walk away. So, yeah I'm glad that I'm not telekinetic and don't have to wonder if I'm human or not :)....... and I wouldn't want to scare people like that.

Yeah, I'll admit I wasn't giving this sort of thing the respect it deserves. Lately, I have been acting like an arrogant fool, and having this fantasy of incredible, supernatural and superhuman power was merely an extension of that. I didn't realize this until today, but now that I have, I realize that I am nothing more than a normal human and always will be. Don't want to be anything other than that anymore.

Last edited:
I Don't Want To Be Psychic After All

Like I said, I do not have, nor will I ever want to have telekinesis. I changed my mind. Telekinesis in fact, scares me. I am not psychologically prepared to have that kind of power to defy the very fabric of the physical world and basic physical laws like that. While I believe that telekinesis exists, it is such a powerful ability and so difficult to develop........ plus after thinking about it, I just don't think I'm someone who is meant to possess that kind of power. I had started noticing some sensations in my hands/fingers when I was trying to do it, which I will admit became a source of fear for me. I want to remain fully human. After really seriously thinking about this path, I don't want to be superhuman. I want to be human but the best human that I can be. I'm scared to be anything other than human, as I don't want to lose my soul to something that I cannot understand.

When I was looking up martial arts videos on YouTube to brush up on that, I happened across a telekinesis video........ and thought to myself, wow I want to be able to do that. However, actually I don't. I am a human, and as a human, my purpose is to be the best human I can be in all ways, not to try to play God and toy around with strange, mysterious forces from the great and vast unknown world of spirits, ghouls, Gods, and demons that you can't understand. It's truly playing with fire in my opinion.

If I want to, I already can see people's auras. I didn't want this ability honestly, and I still don't "want" it per say. However, it's there. I can control it and all, and I've gotten used to it. In fact, I think it is rather cool. I'm not able to use it to do much of anything, but that's as far as I want to wade into the supernatural waters. While honestly I would prefer to not wade into them at all and just remain oblivious to the world of spirits entirely, I'm okay with this....... and being able to see auras is actually kind of cool. But I do not want to take it any further, and I truly don't want powers as I just want to remain 100% human like I always have been.

I don't want this. Honestly, I had the idea that I was going to try to become telekinetic a complete whim one night when I was watching self-defense/MMA videos on YouTube. I have been considering going back to martial arts classes, and I have been watching a lot of online tutorials on MMA self-defense moves as I've been considering taking classes in a different martial art than I trained in initially. Then, I stumbled across a video of someone allegedly performing telekinesis, and I thought to myself......... woah, this is way cooler than this other stuff I'm learning. I was not approaching it with a mindset that was remotely "spiritual" or anything but rather simply had fantasies of flashing my newfound, awe-inspiring ability. It wasn't that I had any intention of developing the incredible level of spiritual devotion and adopting a new way of life that would go along with developing a serious psi ability like this but rather me having fantasies of walking into my first day of martial arts classes and being able to say, "I can knock over the biggest heavy bag without even touching it"....... and when everyone lines up punching/kicking the bag, I'd just stand like five feet away and hold my hand out in front of me Star Wars style and topple a 200 pound heavy bag with unseen forces and just imagining the sense of power and awe-struck expressions. Not only will I admit that my primary motivation was simply showing off my "powers", but I also was thinking that if I were to develop such a rare and coveted ability that I would likely be able to profit off of it as well.

Does this mean the five point exploding heart technique isn't real either?

:)

Man seriously, I knew a guy, big conspiracy theory nut, big on martial arts and especially make believe martial arts. But credit where it's due, he's like the nicest sweetest guy you'd ever meet. It really fucking sucks when good people believe in what you believe to be bullshit. Even if you try to just not bring it up, it's hard not to feel you're being dishonest by giving them the false impression that you don't think it's bullshit. And on the other hand actually being honest about it feels even worse. So you're fucked either way.

It's so much easier when the people you disagree with are also assholes.

Yeah, I'll admit I wasn't giving this sort of thing the respect it deserves. Lately, I have been acting like an arrogant fool, and having this fantasy of incredible, supernatural and superhuman power was merely an extension of that. I didn't realize this until today, but now that I have, I realize that I am nothing more than a normal human and always will be. Don't want to be anything other than that anymore.

I'm glad to hear it man. :) I never thought you were an asshole, just experiencing some feelings of grandiosity. It's okay, I've been there too, there's a trip report hiding somewhere in the TR forum where it's on display. =D It feels good to think we're special, and it's cool because we ARE all special and unique, but we're all equally so and it's nothing supernatural, we each just have our own place and our own strengths and passions and capabilities.