• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

U.K. - Brieing is the new cheese and MDMA drug craze middle class women are trying

S.J.B.

Bluelight Crew
Brieing is the new cheese and MDMA drug craze middle class women are trying
Adam Smith
Metro
May 16th, 2018

There's a new trend called 'brieing' that involves groups of people - usually women - taking MDMA wrapped in cheese.

Metro.co.uk spoke to a 50-year-old businesswoman who said she regularly hosts MDMA-fuelled dinner parties at her London home.

Explaining why she does it she said: 'I have a strong circle of female friends and we had tried all the latest fads, food fashions and destination dinner parties but something was missing.

'We did not seem to have as much of a laugh than as when we were younger, there always seemed to be barriers up between us.

'So, one of our group suggested we all take MDMA together so we could open up to each other and improve our friendships.'

Read the full story here.

How cheesy.

Although..brie? ew. Minging. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate all blue cheese, I do like stilton (not the white kind though), but brie is just fucking vile.

^are you saying brie smells like mingE? I thought cheap brie smelled like semen. Good brie like rotting mushrooms.

Mmmm stinky cheese :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I've always liked brie but you guys are doing a good job of putting me off it!

Lol...well I suppose if its the wrong minge it might be. Theresa may's scorpion-infested sand pit perhaps (ew!)

But 'minging' is just british vernacular for 'nasty/gross' etc. Use as in 'minger' (unattractive, doggish individual, often as not applied either to females, by females or both of the above)

Example use 'I just stepped in a flaming bag of dog muck on my doorstep, and felt it squish between my toes, it was fucking mingin' or 'that bitch is a dirty minger' if applied to some village crackwhore.

^Yip. Say singing but replace the s with an m, which is how it sounds. Although with my accent the g is slightly silent. Nothing to do with la minge.

How cheesy.

Although..brie? ew. Minging. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate all blue cheese, I do like stilton (not the white kind though), but brie is just fucking vile.

Brie is not a blue cheese though? I personally love brie. My favourite kind of cheese. Camembert is also good, but brie is much better. Goes well with wine, although I'm currently limiting my alcohol intake.

All cheese (as long as it doesn't come out of a can) is good cheese imho :)

It is telling that a thread about some "new" "drug craze" ended up with us all sharing on the topic of cheese =D

I have been told Canada has laws prohibiting the import of American cheese processed to the point of being in a can ;)

I have been told Canada has laws prohibiting the import of American cheese processed to the point of being in a can ;)

I actually wouldn't be surprised if that were true. We have a very protectionist dairy market here.

Actually brie and camembert are often sold in tin cans here. Nothing weird about it. Just the cylinder of cheese wrapped in plastic placed inside the can. The can is redundant IMO, but that's how some companies roll I guess.

This thread is making my mouth water.

I don't brielieve it!

I used to dissolve MDMA in a cup of tea on occasion, but would imagine that taking it with a thick coating of fatty dairy would dull the efficacy of the drug

I must be past it as MDMA lasts a lot longer than cheese in my home these days

I'd eat cheese after taking MDMA for sure. Berries remain my favorite MDMA snack though. Tasty foods on MDMA are SO tasty ;)

But I agree, not sure I'd want to eat it with cheese. W/ tea does sound pretty good though :)

What kind of tea did you use?

Actually brie and camembert are often sold in tin cans here. Nothing weird about it. Just the cylinder of cheese wrapped in plastic placed inside the can. The can is redundant IMO, but that's how some companies roll I guess.

This thread is making my mouth water.

That is true. I have had reasonable cheese products out of cans before, some Swiss/Scandinavian/French products if iirc.

However, the so-called "Easy Cheese" pictures above that is basically the American cheese equivalent of whipped cream in a can is a line I will not cross.

I'm not uber-knowledgeable just now about fromage, but I love everything from Morbier and Ch?vre to Edam and Gouda (a little bit "Quelle horreur!").

However, Easy Cheese is fundamental mon! Loud and proud!

Haha! I would love to take a can to Europe with some Triscuits and watch some people freak!

And yes Velveeta melts perfectly for chile con queso.

Don't judge. ;)

^lol

But what kind of earl gray? Like crappy American no-brand earl gray? Nice loose leaf earl gray? Some sort of new fangled bergamot alternative early gray?

I'm all about the teas (and teas spiked with MDMA =D), I need details!!!

I'm not uber-knowledgeable just now about fromage, but I love everything from Morbier and Ch?vre to Edam and Gouda (a little bit "Quelle horreur!").

However, Easy Cheese is fundamental mon! Loud and proud!

Haha! I would love to take a can to Europe with some Triscuits and watch some people freak!

And yes Velveeta melts perfectly for chile con queso.

Don't judge. ;)

Darling, sometimes, just sometimes, you intimidate the crap out of me ;)