• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Quick question

Mama3

Greenlighter
Hi all. I've searched lots of different outlets and have yet to find an answer or even an opinion to settle my curiosity.

Is it better to reload when the bowl is totally empty or should there still be just a bit for the fresh bowl to melt into? I'm not new to the smoking game but, embarrassingly, up until now I've never had to load the glass myself. Any advice (and why it shouls be done this way) would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks in advance. ☺

Totally empty, it's always going to get a little burnt, so you don't wanna mix the fresh with burnt.

Perfectl! That's kinda what I was thinking but had to make sure. Do I just empty the bowl (obviously by smoking) and then reload or should I rinse it out before each refill? I've heard yes cause it helps to smoke the load better and I've heard no because it can temper the glass. My glass is pretty thick so I'm not really sure which way to go.....

Last edited:
I wouldn't rinse it out, but yeah I always cleaned mine between bowls, used to keep 2 of them actually so I always had a fresh one.