Bluelight

Thread: Given 2C-T-7's dubious safety profile, why do people still do it?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Collapse Details

2C-T-7 was hands down one of my favourite psychedelic experiences. I believe I used about 10mg insufflated (extremely irritating to the nasal passages) and had incredible visuals that are beyond anything experienced from other psychedelics like mushrooms, LSD, and 2C-B/E/I.
    I vividly recall having a cognitive control over the visuals as well, in that I could allow my imagination dictate my visual landscape. This presented as being able to look up at a ceiling, shift the panels outwards to open up the roof to observe a nights' sky full of shooting stars and aurora-like scenery. I was also able to "throw" these bright and beautifully coloured water droplets from my hands at a table I was sat at, causing ripples in the table which had become a beautiful sea-like platform.
    I also had very little in the way of bodily effects, which I found quite common with other psychedelics, and the comedown was mild, allowing for positive reflection on the experience. At one point I was even able to pick up a set of Jenga (mid-game) and carry it to the other side of the room to place it on another table after we had realized the table we were playing on was unstable, all the while laughing hysterically at my friends who were howling in disbelief. Basically, I was very in tune with my body and coordination was not impacted.
    While there was very little in terms of introspection and "enlightenment" that other psychedelics provided, it was still one of the most positive and memorable experiences. A lot of eye-candy, laughter, and enjoyment.

2. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by [éS]Infinite View Post
    2C-T-7 was hands down one of my favourite psychedelic experiences. I believe I used about 10mg insufflated (extremely irritating to the nasal passages) and had incredible visuals that are beyond anything experienced from other psychedelics like mushrooms, LSD, and 2C-B/E/I.
    For harm reduction reasons, obviously don't do as the above poster did. Severe adverse side effects are likely with 10mg insufflated. I'll venture that there are better, safer drugs for visual eye candy (DMT for instance.) I'm not referring to the OP, naturally.

3. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Pfafffed View Post
    For harm reduction reasons, obviously don't do as the above poster did. Severe adverse side effects are likely with 10mg insufflated. I'll venture that there are better, safer drugs for visual eye candy (DMT for instance.) I'm not referring to the OP, naturally.
    Absolutely, my post was not an endorsement or suggestion to replicate. I was just trying to explain that there is more to 2C-T-7 than the disaster scenarios that many have reported. Just because I had an enjoyable experience doesn't mean that others will, just as the disastrous experiences do not necessarily mean that there is not some value to the compound.
    I should also add that I dosed very slowly, taking in about 1-2 mg at a time and waiting until the pain had subsided to repeat. In total this took approximately 45 minutes.

4. Collapse Details

Oh, okay, you titrated up bit by bit. For some reason, it seems that peak plasma levels are a major factor in 2C-T-7 toxicity, so by spreading the dose out over time you reduced the risk. I did the same with 2C-T-7 when I took it, because I was loathe to commit to an oral dose with a material that erratic. I went for rectal, which probably isn't much safer than intranasal, getting to about the same dosage in the same amount of time. It would have been easy to become impatient, though, I found. Whereas rectal 2C-T-2's onset is fast and strong, 2C-T-7's was really slow, taking over an hour after my last dose to fully develop if my memory serves. I ended up being glad that I'd decided on an upper limit to my dosage beforehand, as I would have otherwise overdone it due to the slow creep up of the experience compared to other PEAs used rectally

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Pfafffed View Post
    Oh, okay, you titrated up bit by bit. For some reason, it seems that peak plasma levels are a major factor in 2C-T-7 toxicity, so by spreading the dose out over time you reduced the risk. I did the same with 2C-T-7 when I took it, because I was loathe to commit to an oral dose with a material that erratic. I went for rectal, which probably isn't much safer than intranasal, getting to about the same dosage in the same amount of time. It would have been easy to become impatient, though, I found. Whereas rectal 2C-T-2's onset is fast and strong, 2C-T-7's was really slow, taking over an hour after my last dose to fully develop if my memory serves. I ended up being glad that I'd decided on an upper limit to my dosage beforehand, as I would have otherwise overdone it due to the slow creep up of the experience compared to other PEAs used rectally
    The intranasal onset was slow for me as well, taking at least an hour I believe to begin feeling any changes, with maybe 4 hours to peak. This is likely due to the incremental dosing, as others have reported significant effects within minutes of nasal consumption. The total duration was between 10-14 hours I believe, however I would really need to refer back to my notes to be sure, all of these times are based on my memory of the event and that was over a decade ago.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12