• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin/Fentanyl induced blackout?

Tboy246

Bluelighter
There's been this White China heroin around for a few days now and after taking the usual insufllated amount, it's been ending in emotional blackouts with alot of crying and arguing with people.. The only time this has happend before was when extremely high doses of oxy were taken almost nonstop and sleep was a no go for 4 days which led to a straight up blackout.
Can barely remember, if at all, what causes all this crying and arguments, and when finally snapping out of it someone that is trusted and was present has to be asked what exactly happened.. Don't know if it is cut with some B.S. or if way too high of a dose was taken.. Anyone ever come across this situation?

This is certainly possible as I have experienced very similar blackouts. I didn't necessarily cry or argue, but my emotions were extremely amplified. It was almost like being drunk for me. A few days ago I snorted a little more than normal and apparently I was begging my mother to make me a milkshake cause I was too fucked up to be trusted with a blender lol. After she made it I apparently went on for an hour thanking her for the best milkshake of my life even though I'm sure it was probably just a regular milkshake. We alll have different reactions. There have been other times where I snort the regular amount, I'll go to my music studio to work on a track and wake up hours later realizing I'd been making music the whole time but have nothing saved or to show for it I'll just snap back to reality at my piano or synthesizer. I'm not extremely experienced in heroin, I only recently finally found my first plug for some but I've never blacked out so much on regular opiate pain killers such as vicodin or morphine. I also used PST habitually and that seems to be the best for me as it just gives great euphoria but the thebaine keeps me awake and from going too stupid.

Of course your heroin is cut with something, but I don't think it's cut with anything more dangerous. At the same time as I said I'm not the most experienced user with heroin. I just wanted to confirm that I experience the same kind of amplified emotional "blackouts" as you have described with some changed variables like not crying.

Maybe if you know some ppl who are using the same batch you could ask them their experience since you're talking about a specific type of heroin and not just in general.

Stay safe,
-MF4M

Sounds like an addict I know only they're like it everyday if I try to tell them their maybe smoking to much they get defensive

It's just weird... Never figured opiates could do that to that extent..

Yeah, they can. I still remember, with embarrassment, telling my oral surgeon how bad I felt that he had to put me to sleep to get out a broken tooth. Thank goodness they put me completely under just as I started to cry. They shouldn't drug you up and let you speak lol.

Probably 15 years later I was having my tubes tied and again, they gave me a shot of something that really messed me up. I was crying so they brought my 2 girls in to talk to me until it was time for surgery. I don't remember them at all.
I've never taken a large dose of my own pain meds but I'm assuming I'd end up sending a text to a family member about what a horrible person I feel I am lol.
I'm staying away from large doses and if I need surgery again I hope they knock me out so I can't blubber like an idiot.