• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

Words In Pictures

freedom rings

Ex-Bluelighter
This thread is for pictures containing words. You can actually share them together or separate.

Like you can post a picture containing words or just a picture with words you type along with it in your post. They can be your words or someone else's. They can be describing anything you like.

The basic guideline to follow is a post must contain both pictures and words, together or separate, related or not.

YIJFva5.jpg

Ego absorbed views self deluded states of mind not grounded in reality false imaginings spun to console the want of knowing which cannot be grasped by the ego.

Oh yes lyric videos encouraged too but they must show words on the screen, literally a lyric video.

Putting the welfare of others before my own will lead me from the chains of tyranny imposed by my own selfish desires. The pain is here to say that is not the right way to live and feeling good can only happen on the right path, of course gifts will be given with right efforts and the pain will cease with proper energy maintained. Inner peace will build slowly, must contain greed for more and work on sustainable living.

Last edited: