Bluelight

Thread: Mushrooms have reversed moderate paranoia while Pot Makes it Worse- Weird

1. Collapse Details
    Mushrooms have reversed moderate paranoia while Pot Makes it Worse- Weird 
    I smoked pot for years and noticed moderate to even cases of major paranoia. Since taking shrooms 4 times and sitting around and thinking about my problems; I have noticed a huge difference in my way of thinking and mood. At first, it wasn't too noticeable. However, it has been a year and my paranoia, while still there, it is probably 15 percent compared to the 90 percent before. My thought processes is more positive now.

I know shrooms change the way the brain thinks and maybe even re-wires it?

Now, abusing shrooms can be psychologically dangerous. Some people say take 5 grams, dried. No. I say start off really slow and don't go above 1/8 if you are using it like me for anxiety and depression. I usually take 1.5 grams at a time but have gone up to 4 grams. I think twice a year is good to keep my anxiety at bay.

Has anyone else found that shrooms heal their mental problems?
    Last edited by Kratom777; 16-05-2018 at 15:49.

2. Collapse Details

Psychedelic Drugs
    Trip Reports
    Philosophy and Spirituality
    The Dark Side
    I find marijuana to produce more feelings of paranoia and anxiety than most other drugs, including psychedelics. The paranoia and anxiety from when psychedelics go bad can definitely be worse, but for me, when I was smoking all the time I basically lived in a state of perpetual low-level anxiety and anhedonia. I use it now more sparingly than I used to and it sometimes gives me anxiety still, but generally I enjoy it... I also only smoke small amounts usually. For me, psychedelics have had a profoundly positive impact on my sense of inner calm and mental wellbeing, when I've used them responsibly. Tryptamines like mushrooms have probably produced the most healing-feeling trips on average, though I've had some really wonderful ones on other psychedelics as well.

I think people underestimate how much marijuana can exacerbate existing mental issues or hard times.

3. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Xorkoth View Post
    I find marijuana to produce more feelings of paranoia and anxiety than most other drugs, including psychedelics. The paranoia and anxiety from when psychedelics go bad can definitely be worse, but for me, when I was smoking all the time I basically lived in a state of perpetual low-level anxiety and anhedonia. I use it now more sparingly than I used to and it sometimes gives me anxiety still, but generally I enjoy it... I also only smoke small amounts usually. For me, psychedelics have had a profoundly positive impact on my sense of inner calm and mental wellbeing, when I've used them responsibly. Tryptamines like mushrooms have probably produced the most healing-feeling trips on average, though I've had some really wonderful ones on other psychedelics as well.

I think people underestimate how much marijuana can exacerbate existing mental issues or hard times.
    Have you tried combining the marihuana with a barbiturate, qualone or benzodiazepine?

4. Collapse Details

Psychedelic Drugs
    Trip Reports
    Philosophy and Spirituality
    The Dark Side
    Well sure, taking something that reduces anxiety will reduce marijuana anxiety. Just saying, in my experience it can be one of the worst drugs for anxiety and paranoia.

5. Collapse Details

Basic Drug Discussion
    If i had a choice i think i would live a much happier life taking shrooms everyday as opposed to weed. Before the first time i took shrooms i always thought they'd fuck with my head way more than weed and while that's true to an extent they are far less likely to cause paranoid trips for me then weed.

I get a much more clear head on mushrooms and it's actually a fantastic cognitive enhancer. Weed has the same effect only not as strong and much more paranoid.

6. Collapse Details

Well sure, taking something that reduces anxiety will reduce marijuana anxiety. Just saying, in my experience it can be one of the worst drugs for anxiety and paranoia.
    Yep, no doubt. For me too and many others i know.
    I smoked weed once while doing LSD, just once.

7. Collapse Details

YUP! You hit the head on the nail. I need to give up weed all together. Shrooming a few times a years works wonders for me.

8. Collapse Details

Ex-Bluelighter
    Well as mentioned, when shrooms go wrong for me it is far worse than when pot produces anxiety.

I do not consume either these days but sounds like you figured out what will work for you just be responsible with the dosage cheers!