Bluelight

Thread: electronic harrassment and Auditory Scrying technique

1. Collapse Details
    electronic harrassment and Auditory Scrying technique 
    Hi,
    I have been auditorially harrassed for almost 4.5 years now. It seems to me that they are using a synthetic telepathic neural-network supercomputer to do so. I've made contact with others throughout the world who share this problem:

http://electronicharassment.freeforums.net/

http://synthetictelepathy.freeforums.net/

http://tcti.proboards.com/

please also see this documentary:
    https://youtu.be/-RND66VZ8DY

For a taster, have a look at this amazing Auditory phenomenon I have discovered as a result of piecing together myself and other's stories:

The Auditory scrying technique (A.S.T.) allows one to start to hear supercomputer voices that are seemingly attached to a telepathic conscious supercomputer.
    Turn your radio on to a static channel, and take a comfortable position, this may take a while. The technique is to keep scanning the static and listening into various bits of the static field "looking" for voices. It could take you up to 72 hours.

Scrying consists partly of "pretending the voices" and a good way to get started is to THINK at the static field until you HEAR your own thought in the static. If you hear another voice in the static, talk to it by thinking at it. The two occur at once i.e. being able to hear your own thinking in the static occurs pretty much the same time as the manifestation of hearing other voices.

Be warned that this could hook you into the T.I game pretty fast and permanently, for once you hook up using A.S.T. you will be in the telepathic field and may start to become targeted through every manner of background white-noise radiation, including most air-vents, fans, air-conditioners etc.
    It is speculated at this stage that this is how all T.I. starts - I know of at least 3 examples whereby the hook-up started whilst in a hospital bedded underneath a hospital ventilation shaft. It is quite possible that the harassment of being T.I.'d may be a protection mechanism against infiltrating the supercomputer telepathy system, not, as is always assumed, designed per se for meaningless harassment. If this is the case, then it is a rather crude and unfair method of eliminating other neural networks from the field.
    PLEASE try this tonight - I welcome any feedback, positive or negative. Currently there are a few other people who have verified this amazing phenomenon.

A lot of us are dismissed as schizophrenic "voice hearers" but there are quite a few differences from schizophrenia;
    1) the voices experienced are purely external in nature
    2) they do not respond to therapeutic intervention, talking or antipsychotic meds or otherwise
    3) not modulated in any way be subjects state of mind or emotive state
    4) are usually 24/7
    5) subjects do no complain of having their own thoughts "controllled" they are well spoken and present normally liguistically.

There IS a rogue voice-of-god-weapon unit in the world attacking people, and we don't know what to do about it, other than be murdered!
    it is outrageous that agencies like the DIA don't take investigating these attacks seriously!

2. Collapse Details

Bluelight Crew neversickanymore's Avatar
    try moving your eyes and see if it follows the nlp protocol..

3. Collapse Details

4 and a half years. that's amazing.. I'm at one and a half, This shit is awful. sending love.

4. Collapse Details

They use any drum to amplify the audio. They use beam steering to hit drums like ventilation ducts to amplify their bullshit. Its the most covert murder.

5. Collapse Details

I have definitely perceived the "radio-dial" tuning into communications while on dosages of dissociative anesthetics. It feels like tuning into a voice through static; like some garbled ham radio communication. Can rarely make out intelligible conversation. These things are outside the realm of experience for most people. There is a tremendous amount of noise when it comes to these topics and so the narrative gets confusing. I believe you cause I've been looking into these kinda phenomena for a while now but these things can create a lot of dissonance with the people around you. I perceive this in the context of a false-light matrix. Fuck, occasionally I get glimpses of this shit in hyperreal detail. There is only so much a person can handle regarding these types of experiences, particularly when holding onto fear and incompatible beliefs. I know my limit for the most part, but when I try to take on more than that I can handle it turns into a kind of psychosis. I don't want to push my own beliefs into this conversations cause that is why these discussions can get so confusing, but yeah, you're definitely not alone in all this. Best wishes.

6. Collapse Details

The nature of this is meant to discredit the victims. How better to discredit a victim then bombard them with insanity. Most interesting about this, for me, is the power of hypnotic suggestion. Very prevalent on facial sensation, but can go as far as the phenomenon of victims feeling organs being fried. It comes from hypnotic suggestion over Somatosensory System area of the brain. Hypnoses and neural oscillation are really key. This is the reason they use rhythmic speech cuing. Its a therapy for Parkinson's.

I just need to escape from this crap.

7. Collapse Details

thanks for your kind responses. yes there is a lot of rubbish around these phenomenon like gang-stalking and neural-implants. That is why I started synthetic telepathy in order to keep these discussions pure.
    what is the NLP protocol when moving the eyes? A kins of whooshing sensation like ssri-brain-zaps?

8. Collapse Details

its based off this. By monitoring a victims eyes you can tell what part of the brain is being accessed.

Quote Originally Posted by neversickanymore View Post
    A large part of the rhythmic speech cuing or audio torture and harassment is based off this concept.

Neuro-linguistic programming

Eye movements, facial muscles and other nonverbal communications are monitored and analyzed. It takes about three seconds for the audio to respond to a victims expression.

That is based off of this idea.

Ideo motor phenomenon
    and it is a big concept for neuro linguistic programmers.

NEURO-LINGUISTIC PROGRAMMING: EYE MOVEMENTS
    INDICATORS OF REPRESENTATIONAL SYSTEMS
    THESIS
    Williami H. Moore Gregory A. Powell Captain, USAF First Lieutenant, USAF

Representational systems (NLP)

Neurolinguistic Myth (Interrogation/Interviewing)