The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Vacayy blow

Charlieboy406

Greenlighter
My wife & i will be visiting tampa, fl and will be in the area for about a week. We are thinking about traveling to clear water beach. Does anyone know of any drug friendly clubs or good edm spots in the area?. We will be flying so yea...

I'm moving this to our regional area. Keep in mind Bluelight does not allow sourcing of any kind. Be safe!

Be careful. People in the middle to southern portions of Florida have a saying that is VERY true ..."Come on vacation, leave on probation."

Police are strict and don't care what excuses you have. Carry an open beer 3 feet in the wrong area and spend the night in jail with a $500 bond and the expense of coming back for your court dates.

I live in Southern Alabama at the beach and I won't cross the Florida line except to park at FloraBama. They jail hundreds of people a day on offenses that make me think WTH?

Be safe. Just drink at the bars, walk on the beach and go back to your hotel or condo. It's not worth it.

Thanks for the info. I havent been since i was a kid and wasnt sure of the vibe out there now. Sure as hell dont want to leave on probation ?

Yeah, I can recite so many ridiculous things that vacationers got arrested for that I had to see it to believe it. I watch a Florida Bond Court feed in the mornings and it leaves me shaking my head. (Yes, it's legal.)

One poor guy was walking between condos late at night to go home, got arrested for trespassing because he wasn't staying at either condo and spent 11 days in jail because he couldn't come up with $750 Bond. I guess in Florida the bondsmen don't help until the Bond hits $1,000.

I've never been to jail and want to keep it that way so I'll stay on my side of the line lol.