• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Crush up crack or no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

arksenu

Bluelighter
If I want to smoke some crack, can I powderize it and load it into the pipe and smoke it, or do I just smoke the rock?

I am asking this because I want to properly dose by crack and rocks don't come in the sizes I want.

break the rock smaller?

i would leave it in large chunks....depending what type of pipe you are using the powder will melt so quicky before it vaporizes and youll just waster it and suck it into the pipe your your mouth without fully vaporizing it

dude you're smoking crack.... if its any good you're not gonna care about proper dosing after a few hits... you're gonna smoke it all. sounds good tho, have fun.

Ya know I disagree. Maybe I never got the "blast off/bellringer" but 3 or 4 times I have tried rock and found it utterly unimpressive. I realize this is the exception not the rule

NO wtf just break a good piece off the rock and put it ontop of the pipe and then melt and smoke it.

You can crush it and smoke the powder or smoke the rocks. I think that is better in powder because the stuff is warmed more entirely

Yeah I did not enjoy crack. Not wasting precious coke on that shit again.

I probably just made shitty crack, in which case I'm glad I did because it gave me a shitty experience that will make me not want to try crack again.

^ Good Call!

So crack powder is messy and harder to keep in the pipe end/ brillo. Rocks melt anyways. Looks like we have a consensus.

closed

Status
Not open for further replies.