Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

First Time Acid Trip: Tips & Help

enak

Greenlighter
Hi all,

I'm going to have my first acid trip tonight. The setting will be in my room, and it will probably be from about 9 pm to the next morning.

I will most likely have the lights off and be in my bed-- is this okay? How will it affect visuals?

I won't have a sitter with me in person, but I will have contact with multiple on the phone.

I have some stress going on in everyday life, but I feel pretty good emotionally. I'm excited to see how this trip affects me and possibly learn some things from it.

If any of you have tips for me for my first time, please let me know. It'll be much appreciated.

Thanks guys.

I humbly suggest your taking no more that half of a blotter, and refrain from smoking cannabis before/during your trip.

Hmm.. If you are a minor, you may want to wait until you can do it when your parents are not around. As that can cause some anxiety.

I agree with taking a half blotter, LSD is much better these days from when I was a kid, and I have seen them with 150-220ug which is a strong trip. Take a half then another time do a whole. You got plenty of time. Make sure you got some good tunes!
My recommendation is Keoki - Ego Trip and Paul Oakenfold Tranceport. Be Safe!

How did it go?
My first trip was in my bedroom when I was 13 while everyone was home.
It was awesome ;)
After that I hiked in the woods at night with a tripping buddy tho, those trips were just magical.

As peabody suggested, be very careful with cannabis. Some strains can increase the intensity of LSD Radically!
I discovered that by complete surprise while tripping on what was already a medium strong dose of acid. I fell through the ground into another universe and had no idea why or how.
Once I got my shit back together it was the most epic trip of my life, however.