View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

First time combining LSD+MDMA - dosage?

Alisarin

Greenlighter
I intend to have my first candyflip soon, and I have some questions about the proper dosage.

I'm not terribly experienced with LSD though I have a few trips under my belt - a handful of 125ug doses that have all been quite pleasant, and one 400ug dose that was absolutely dreadful. I have plenty experience with MDMA and know how it affects me

My idea was to have either 125 or 160ug of LSD, followed by a 90-100mg MDMA roll approx 3-4h after I've ingested the LSD, and perhaps a 40-50mg redose 1-ish hour after that. I have acess to high quality product.

Does this sound like a good plan of action, or do I risk having the MDMA completely overpower the LSD? What are your thoughts and experiences?

Sounds like you know what you're doing. ;)

There are two ways of taking it and people usually like it one way or the other - to take LSD first and then MDMA, or the other way around, take MDMA and follow up with LSD.

I prefer taking MDMA first and wait for it to settle in a positive euphoric mood (about 1hr past ingestion for me), then take Lucy which further starts driving the euphoria in a psychedelic manner, I also rarely redose on MDMA when candiflipping. I think the timing depends mostly on how quickly your body metabolizes each drug and whether you like the effects of one over the other drug, I just really love Lucy and I really like to come up on psychedelics while feeling euphoria from stuff like Molly.

I'd say keep the Lucy dosage low if its your first time for such combo especially in a public crowdy event or it may get pretty distracting and loopy as MDMA speeds up the already speedy Lucy even more. So aim at 100mcg of LSD or even less.

As for MDMA dosage, you probably know your body response better. For me, 80-120mg would do it, no redose needed.

And every candi flip I've done, Lucy always takes full charge and overpowers Molly, which I prefer actually...8)

Either way, please be safe and enjoy yourself! :D

i1DEMmp
Yep, sounds like you got the right idea for a classic candy flip! My all time favorite combo, its honestly perfect. The absolute pinnacle drug combination for music.

I think taking the LSD first is certainly the better option, but some people might like it the other way around. To me, it seems most logical to take the LSD first, and thats the way everyone I know likes to do it. I think taking the MDMA first would make it difficult to time the LSD dose for them to overlap nicely.

made a high quality diagram of the timing but it wont let me embed:(
i1DEMmp

Last edited:
I'll be keeping the LSD in the 100-125ug range I think then :) I'll be at a pretty large music event so there's certainly going to be a huge crowd! I love LSD, but I have more experience with MDMA and absolutely love using it for dancing at events like this ;)

I'll probably experiment with timing and which drug to use first at another time, but for this occasion i want it to be as close to perfect as I can get it for a first time :D

Sounds like you're all set! I like to dose my LSD first and then follow with the MDMA four or five hours into the trip. Keep your doses pretty low for each drug, which it sounds like you are already doing. I'm thinking 150 ug LSD followed by 100-150 mgs of MDMA for a first time experience.

Be safe and have fun :)

my first candy flip was 150 ug LSD and 50mg MDMA(Was too scared to do a full .1) and it was amazing a bit overwhelming at times tho

My biggest worry is that the MDMA will overpower the LSD for me. I had this happen when I tried 4-aco-dmt and MDMA. I had 90+40mg MDMA, I can't quite remember the 4-aco-dmt dosage, probably sonewhere around the 10-20mg oral dose. It was pleasant and while the psychedelic effects were still noticeable, they definitely took the backseat.

Y'all think 125ug LSD and 100mg MDMA is good, no redose? Or should I cut back a little on the molly? It sounds like it's good but I just wanna make sure haha. Should be noted that I haven't rolled Molly for 7 months now, 8 once the event rolls around, and last time I had LSD was 2 months ago, so I won't have any tolerance at all

It can be super-fun or overwhelming. I would keep the LSD dose low. I prefer taking the acid first, to avoid coming down from MDMA while peaking on acid.

Also, don't keep more drugs on you than what you originally planned to take. Sometimes, while high, it's easy to get distracted and take much more.

Last edited: