• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

What are you working as guys? do you like your jobs?

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
So I was wondering what are you guys working as in the day to day life? If you do this job out of passion or morely income driven and you practice your passion on the side? I'm a Quality Assurance Game Tester but I will quit because payment is really shitty and I'm thinking on focusing on making my programming skills better. Although I would really love to make a living from making music and writing stuff :))) So what about you guys? what are your current jobs and how do they compare to your dream jobs?

well you are already an assassin :))) your target is yourself and the weapon is gear/smack :D P.S: we all are so I hope you don't find this joke offensive :))

I'm an accountant and I do it just for money
I'd like to be a singer but can't hold a tune....

well you can always be a rap singer :)) you don't need a voice for that

behindtheshadow can talk fast like an arrow / you can't understand her if your mind is narrow / in a battle with her you gonna get jacked like Sparrow / because of all the knowledge she carries like a barrow

gonna post soon after I will write some stuff in english too, I can go off the dome freestyle (like on the spot) in romanian for hours, I used to be a battle MC. won quite a lot of battles, did a few off the dome concerts etc but lately I got kinda depressed and unmotivated and I just slack :d thanks by the way :D

I am....in the field of chemistry, organic mostly but where needed I make my own inorganic reagents, such as for example, iodine monochloride, chromyl chloride, nitric acid and other such sundries as and when needed.

I...well its what I do, and what I do best. And its a job I enjoy. Nothing quite like spending a mad time in the morning all nighter getting one's hands dirty with the glassware and the cauldrons of bubbling witches' brews and ornery little buggers kept trapped under their various inert conditions that otherwise would just love to burst into flames, or blast themselves through the ceiling (things like white phosphorus, a brick of sodium metal, big tubs of red phosphorus, and the volatile, nasty reactive stuff like ICl, ICl3, bromine in concentrated sulfuric acid, CrO2Cl2, SOCl2, fuming nitric acid etc.) And of course the obligatory volatile solvents, ether, THF, diisopropyl ether, MeOH, and 'touchy' stuff like hydrides (water sensitive and prone to bouts of extreme violence given half a chance)

I've not decided what to work on for today though, although I've got my ideas alright.

I love nothing better than getting busy tinkering away at my 'little' hobby :)

^^
That sounds very interesting.
I never had a brain for physics and chemistry. If I did I would make me some MDMA lol :)

oxyloveuk are you doing it legally? like you are a pharmaceutical product distribution company? very nice LC I am so jealous :D and zopiclonebandit yes but the joke was not funny enough so please excuse me if you felt offended :)) I love all of you guys :D

mdma not so hard to make once you have the precursors its when mercury is added as a salt when things can get a bit hairy - come to think of it there are a few procedures that demand the most careful handling: /

oxyloveuk are you doing it legally? like you are a pharmaceutical product distribution company? very nice LC I am so jealous :D and zopiclonebandit yes but the joke was not funny enough so please excuse me if you felt offended :)) I love all of you guys :D

The pharmaceutical companies like Purdue (Sackler Family) are JUST as much drug lords as Pablo Escobar and El Chapo if not far worse. Big Pharma is no different to the Sinaloa Cartel, they just use their doctors as dealers and lawyers as sicarios. Just because they do it on the legal side of the "law" makes them no different. Both cause a very high death toll, if anything Pharma are greedier and worse as at least Pablo Escobar and latino drug lords historically helped the poor :)

Purdue (Sackler Family) are... far worse (than) Pablo Escobar and El Chapo

Too fucking right. They are among those directly responsible for the current opioid epidemic in the USA. Dished the OC's out like sweets for years until the cat was completely out of the bag, then they double tapped their victims by removing them from common availability leaving everyone from junkies to genuine pain patients with access to nothing but street heroin poisoned with fentalogues.

I don't ever buy the whole robin hood bullshit regarding drug lords though when they blow up planes and the like.