Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Is it anxiety or MDMA LTC?

ZeroLuck

Bluelighter
Hello bluelight,

Year and half ago I've took around 800mg within a week. Life ain't the same since...

I've had many symptoms, now all are gone, but one. I feel overall less intelligent, not as quick or sharp as before. Creativity, memory and concentration are lacking.

So anxiety has the very same symptoms, but isn't it hell of a coincidence that the same is experienced from MDMA users all the time? Like I never heard anyone feeling this way from stimulants or psychedelics?

Yeah, I feel same too, but other symptoms still persist as well.

You should take into consideration that, first, you probably read much more about bad symptoms from MDMA use than about symptoms from other drugs use, so that might be just your perception that only MDMA causes that. Second, you might have normal, natural anxiety induced by your LTC, which affects your cognitive abilities. Third, maybe you are just worried that your cognitive abilities are worse since MDMA usage, so you notice moments of lack of concentraction and memory more often (same way as, for instance, pregnant woman more often notice other pregnant women).

Returning to your question, I don't think any of bluelighters can answer if our symptoms are caused by persistent damage or it is just anxiety. There are some people who returned to the baseline, probably some people never did. We just need to hope for the best scenario, that we will eventually recover, and make something to achieve this.

Less is more, Your brain has a powerful ability to heal it's self. I'd say the MDMA wouldn't have done the experience but rather another recent traumatic experience in your life.

We're not doctors here but something as simple as stress can cause anxiety, Don't always be so sure to blame symptoms on a product you (hopefully tested) :?

Anxiety is common among even normal people. 800mg is quite a lot and dangerous sure but you're putting these ideas in your head.

If it was only a month ago give it 2 more.months. Get a checkup at your gp and blood a blood examination.

It cam take upto 3 months for some users to experience no hangover effects from MDMA and neurotransmitter levels to finally restore.

Less is more with mdma. 1.5mg per kg of bodyweight should be plenty.

If you're feeling a bit greedy go 2.0mg per kg bodyweight.

Redose if needed within 90 minutes of noticable effects to to prelong your roll.

PLUR scatterday.

Done loads of md over the years and still managed to complete a Master's degree as a mature student. I believe believe gaba drugs have hurt my memory more than md

Done loads of md over the years and still managed to complete a Master's degree as a mature student. I believe believe gaba drugs have hurt my memory more than md

Cannabis for me I'm afraid as a young adolescent.

It's a shame and it's the only narcotic I regret doing during my young adolescence.

My short and some long term memory is awful.

I've heard the saying that the brain heal itself, but I've read this article few days ago

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/does-the-adult-brain-really-grow-new-neurons/

It's saying that in the hypocampus we don't grow new neurons. :(

The area responsible for memory, learning and concentration.

There's no need to be pessimistic and worrisome. The brain has incredible neuroplasticity and can rearrange it's neuronal paths in a way to compensate the destroyed neuronal axons. MDMA does NOT destroys neurons (that's media fear propaganda bullshit), it destroys axons only.

3 months might be enough to recover to normal serotonin levels in the brain and heal from depression, but from personal experience, it's NOT enough to recover from cognitive concentration and memory damage. If you want a FULLY functional brain like before you used to do MDMA, you will need to go AT LEAST one full year of soberty. Yes, this is the harsh consequences of abusing MDMA and dosing irresponsibly.

My poor memory and concentration are the reasons I started to do smart drugs at college along with a deep fear of failure which would make me drop out and relapse, now I have a 3.5 GPA, before I used to have 2.5, I'm really proud of myself and mentally healthy and capable.

So don't worry, your brain is not perma-fried... things will get better. :)