150 test/80 deca per week...will i need to block aromatase at these dosages?

phuckingnutz

Bluelighter
I got my gear today and am going for a minimal amount to try to get some joint pain relief as well as upping my RBC level and bone density.
Will 80mg Deca per week do that?
And will i need Arimidex at the doses i have mentioned?

I know I posted a month ago with higher doses than the ones I am going with now, but i rethought my goals and want a minimal dose for therapeutic effect.

The testosterone is Sustanon and from what i have read for 160 lb male 150mg once a week is sufficient as a TRT dose.

If this is wrong/right please advise me since I would like to start tomorrow.

And these posts are my research since the web is chock full of conflicting info and many forums just want to tell you how little you know while telling you how much they know.

Doses look fine although not sure if the Deca will be enough to notice. Time will tell though and no reason you can't bump it in a month if you aren't getting the results from it you want.

No one can tell you if you'll need any adex though. I don't need any up until about 1500mg test and I have friends that need it on 250mg. It would be very rare to need any on 150mg/week but have it on hand and if you experience any estrogen sides then start at a low dose.

Doses look fine although not sure if the Deca will be enough to notice. Time will tell though and no reason you can't bump it in a month

Is a month or so when I will notice something if I'm going to notice it?

Yeah, I will order some Arimidex, it will take about two-three weeks to get it tho. should i wait to start the Deca? I can get 60 .25 tabs of Anastrozole from this vendor for around $60 bucks shipped...too much?
This source is very slow, but totally came through and everything I checked on the manufacturer's website for counterfeit products came back as legit...just hope the Lab itself is legit.:\

Deca dose should be fine if quality is on point. Don't forget medical amps come in 50mg/ml and 100mg/ml.
No AI should be needed but I'd keep some on hand. If you don't need it then hey its a one time purchase. If you do need it, at least you have it.

Yeah probably somewhere in the 4-6 week range on that dose. Just not sure if it will give you what you're looking for, can't speak from experience.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not a great idea just to start taking an AI unless needed. A certain amount of estrogen is needed and some guys go to far and wipe it completely out. After about 4-5 weeks on these products see how you feel, keep an eye on yourself, and, if possible, run bloods. Those will tell you if you need it or not.

About $1/1mg of Arimidex is good. I usually see it higher and if too much lower I'd be wondering.