• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Hello im new here

ibetweaking

Bluelighter
i just registered and i already love this forum positive community no cancerous users so far anyways
Intro:
Hi im ibetweakin My drugs of choice are Methamphetamine and Cocaine(In freebase from usually) ive been using meth for about a year and a half now and i have been using crack for about 2 years now i do any drug i can get my hands on though i really enjoy psychedelics and other hallucinegeons as well my favorite being a tie between pcp and 3-meo-pcp

I started with marijuana as most do been smokin weed for 5 and a half years

I do some times enjoy opiates but theyre not something i could see myself doing excessively although i really enjoyed heroin and i had a good expirience with 40 mg of oxy

I love benzos especially xanax

i have been cooking methamphetamine for about 3 months now and if its allowed i will share my method with you

Nice to meet you all

Hey ibetweaking, welcome to bluelight. =)

We do not allow any type of manufacturing talk on the site, so I urge you to refrain from doing so.

You should check out Drug-Culture. =)

Hlad to have you with us.

Hey, welcome! :)

Yeah man, meth is very nice, but for me too moreish to use more than once or twice a year ;)

New here as well. Iv cocaine and smoking the hard are my favs.

Welcome aboard! I enjoy smoking most things that can be lol but have only ever IV'd twice (once meth, once H) and decided never again..it was too good)

Hello ibetweaking my name is kid0piate, and i am also new here. I always have loved bluelight and wanted to really join and start having discussions. I am a opiate user currently on methadone clinic at 158mg a day. I also have my green card and smoke all day long. I tried meth twice though and was very impressed :D

Nice to meet you and ye meth never disapoints(unless its LQ) but i never tried methadone is it fun?

Methadone is a shitty drug if you?re trying to ?have fun? IMO. Yes it will get you high but, so does sniffing spray paint, to each their own I suppose. Meth is good though especially when you know how to cook, cheap and long lasting. My drug of choice is heroin although, cocaine(crack) holds a special place in my heart.

Methadone is a shitty drug if you?re trying to ?have fun? IMO. Yes it will get you high but, so does sniffing spray paint, to each their own I suppose. Meth is good though especially when you know how to cook, cheap and long lasting. My drug of choice is heroin although, cocaine(crack) holds a special place in my heart.

No adverse effects from any of that stuff for you?

that's your brain telling your body that in order to make yourself feel better then you are need to use more heroin.